Nine month advance booking $300 OBC?

psac

Does anyone know if the current promotion for the nine month advance booking up to $300 OBC is directly through Norwegian only, or can you get it through TAs as well? Is there a code needed for TA booking?

Thanks!!

Not sure which one you are looking at, but

1 - look at the small print - it usually will say call NCL or your TA. If only available via NCL, it will say so. That would be rare. In the offer somewhere, it will have a name or code to give your TA

2 - Up to $300 usually means for a penthouse, less for other cabins

3 - Sometimes the price with OBC is not as good as other offers. Usually a good deal, but not always, as it is just part of the pricing game

Does anyone know if the current promotion for the nine month advance booking up to $300 OBC is directly through Norwegian only, or can you get it through TAs as well? Is there a code needed for TA booking?

Thanks!!

The NCL website says PGOBC is the program code.

I posted about this promo a couple of days ago. I read the fine print. Over and over again. It seems if a suite was booked, nine plus months out, within the dates of the promotion and if it was for 1-4 nights, then a $150 OBC would be available and 5+ nights would receive a $300 OBC. We met NCL requirements completely, however, they told us we only qualified for $150. It seems that this promo is not only for length of cruise, but also the LEVEL of suite you book. I called twice to get them to honor their promo. They told me length of cruise and level of suite were the conditions to be met. However, NCL was not able to direct me to any web site page which would show me in writing these terms and conditions. As a consumer, I have the right to see all limitations and exclusions, so I can make an informed decision concerning my cruise. The second time I called, I had a fantastic NCL employee help me and I ended up getting the $300 OBC. She did have to use a combination of promo codes. I discussed my concern that I felt their ad was misleading, since it does not include LEVEL OF SUITE, as a requirement to receive the $300 OBC. (At least not this past weekend!)

I hope you will receive the full $300 OBC. I my world, that extra $150 OBC makes my cruise even more SPLENDID!

Thanks!!

I got it through my TA, but instead of booking online I phoned and worked with them live to make sure there were no problems. Got a great price on Sun OS plus $300 OBC plus coupon book. All of that was spelled out in the confirmation and contract I received. IMHO, looks like many of the online agencies (reading online fineprint!) tell you you need to call them to make sure you get the "specials."

Archived