1/10/10 Solstice Eastern Caribbean - weather??

zhuskers1

Anyone know how the weather in the Eastern Caribbean is? :confused:

I live in Nebraska and we are supposed to have record cold (-18 to -25) later this week.:eek:

We were wondering if this huge cold front is having an impact on the Caribbean.

Thanks

• 4 months later...
Anyone know how the weather in the Eastern Caribbean is? :confused:

I live in Nebraska and we are supposed to have record cold (-18 to -25) later this week.:eek:

We were wondering if this huge cold front is having an impact on the Caribbean.

Thanks

If you guys still check in here from time to time, I wanted to ask a couple of questions about the CS you had on the Solstice!

Thanks,

Tom

Tom, The op is way back from January. You'd get more help with your question if you start a new thread;).

I thought that as well - and started a new thread a few weeks ago... plenty of hits, but no answers. The OP stated that their cabin had a great sound system (when I saw their quote in the SPREADSHEET for Solstice cabins). So, I was hoping for some details as to the type of system in that room.

Thanks,

Tom

Hmmm...we found the music selections on the tv just great. Lots of categories and choices to fit your every whim. Not sure if you are talking about the actual speakers or what with your question. I'm not a techy for sure. I just know that we really enjoyed the music during our time in the cabin. You can set all kinds of moods.;)

Hmmm...we found the music selections on the tv just great. Lots of categories and choices to fit your every whim. Not sure if you are talking about the actual speakers or what with your question. I'm not a techy for sure. I just know that we really enjoyed the music during our time in the cabin. You can set all kinds of moods.;)

Thanks - it's nice to have something to tune to from time to time. Check out the link in my last post (where it says NEW THREAD) and you will see what I am talking about regarding the sound system in the suites (Celebrity Suites and higher).

Tom

Archived