Holland America Calendar

MrsMuir

The usual Kittens calendar, a gift from my co-worker, is gracing my office cubicle again. She tried to find a cruise ship calendar and had no luck. That got me to thinking: would you buy a Holland America calendar? I would love to have one. Think of the possibilties! What would you like to see?

Mrs Muir (who loves cats but is jonesing for those gorgeous ships)

Yes. I definitely would buy a desktop HAL calendar.....

Year after year after year.

I'd love photos of crew, ships, ships in ports, various significant events on the ships....... anything HAL. :)

If you have a bunch of pictures you could always make your own. Most of the online photo processors have calendars. I made calendars with pictures of local places for my co-workers for Christmas presents a couple of years ago using Shutterly. First calendar was $20 and the rest were 50% off. Lots of different layouts and backgrounds available and they're printed on cardstock with a spiral binding. Very good quality.

My days of arts and crafts projects are long gone. :D

Come on HAL........ How about producing a beautiful calendar we can purchase each year?? Pleeeeeze.

For all we know, they may have such a thing that is distributed to TA's, or Vendors, or who knows who.......... How do I get on the list? :D

Archived