Luggage Tags Question

Hi All,

Since RCI has pretty much switched to getting your cruising documentation via online, is there a place to download the luggae tags from or can we call RCI to request they send them directly? I know I can just easily get them at the Pier. But I always liked having them ahead of time and being able to fill them out prior to the cruise....get them on our luggage to save time etc. How do you all handle it?

Thanks, Anne

P.S. Happy Holidays and Happy Cruising 2010!

Hi All,

Since RCI has pretty much switched to getting your cruising documentation via online, is there a place to download the luggae tags from or can we call RCI to request they send them directly? I know I can just easily get them at the Pier. But I always liked having them ahead of time and being able to fill them out prior to the cruise....get them on our luggage to save time etc. How do you all handle it?

Thanks, Anne

P.S. Happy Holidays and Happy Cruising 2010!

Go to their website and at the search put in Luggage Tags...all the info is there. We got our today...only requested them last Saturday :D

: If you qualify for a Luggage Tag Mailer, you can provide your mailing address at time of booking and via Online Check-in or Countdown To Cruise (Cruise Documentation tab) you will be able to request Luggage Tags. s.gif

Once your final payment has been made and your online check-in is done so you are able to print your set sail pass, there will be an check box to request tags on the online check-in page or on the cruise documentation page of your resevation in your My Cruises account. RC will mail four tags per passeger.

Once your final payment has been made and your online check-in is done so you are able to print your set sail pass, there will be an check box to request tags on the online check-in page or on the cruise documentation page of your resevation in your My Cruises account. RC will mail four tags per passeger.

Great thanks everyone for the wealth of information! As always CCers are the best, happy cruising!

I never did find that button when I printed out my set sail pass, but I called RC and they mailed me some within days. We are all set for our cruise now.

I requested tags 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting. I have a funny feeling I wont get any and will have to use the ones at the pier.

Me too................first they sent us paper docs but they had the wrong address. I did not have the box to tick for luggage tags and no docs either, so called them and the docs had been returned.

Then I went on line to order the tags but no tags yet........don't expect to see them now but we have 2 weeks before our cruise......

Hi all,

I went online but couldn't find the button for luggage tags request either. I only found the request that the docs be mailed to me instead of online. I'm hoping that will solved the issue of getting luggage tags.

*Dreaming of the Caribbean Sunshine*:rolleyes:

I just printed my set sail pass and there is no place to ask for luggage tags. We booked through a TA and I'm guessing that's why. Everyone who had the ability to request them online, did you book through RCI? Last July our tags were sent to our TA with other cruise documentation. I really don't want to fool with filling them out at the pier.

Archived