Island Marketing / Nohoch Kay Beach Club

fireman3632

We will be returning to Nohoch Kay on our November cruise.. We went in November of 2010 and really liked it and recommend it. Almost exclusive. So if you are considering it, book it right away.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's not like a fancy resort or anything, just a bar with tables, but it has a stretch of beach with lounge chairs, palapas, some trees... and he only allows so many people to occupy it.. no crowds at all... It's convenient, clean, quiet and just plain good. Jaime will take care of you. drinks, food, rest rooms, and even a beach massage option. I totally recommend this place.

:D

We are considering this option for December. Would love to hear some recent reviews. Everything I have read makes the place look amazing.

Tracey980, I will make sure I get you some updated info in about 2 weeks when we sail with alot of pictures. So feel free to return and ask anything when I return after the 20th of October. We already booked this through Island Marketing Inc. for $40 all inclusive.:D

Tracey980, I will make sure I get you some updated info in about 2 weeks when we sail with alot of pictures. So feel free to return and ask anything when I return after the 20th of October. We already booked this through Island Marketing Inc. for $40 all inclusive.:D

Yes please report back as we are booked for Jan and I'm hoping I made the right choice

Yes please report back as we are booked for Jan and I'm hoping I made the right choice

Okay, I will report back as soon as we get back with all of the info. Only 8 days until we leave. Still doing the happy dance.

1308353200332012.gif?w=675&h=507

We went here last year and loved it so much that we rebooked the same cruise so we could go back! It was honestly the best food I had all week. I can no longer eat fish tacos anywhere else because they don't even compare to the yumminess I ate at Nohoch Kay. Plus, it's very laid back. Our kids absolutely loved it (4 & 12 last year). They did have the kayaks on the beach for our use for free. We could have reserved jet skis, if we had wanted to. I think Jaime has someone bring them over, but I'm not sure. Plus there were massages on the beach and no vendors bothered us or tried to sell us anything. It is paradise!! I CANNOT wait to get back there in December!! I did post a lot of photos on their facebook page. You can check out others comments and photos as well. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Nohoch-Kay-Restaurant-Bar-Beach-Club/169024466470062

Thanks! Looking forward to your review upon your return. Have a great trip.

I just made ressies for my group of 14 for Thu, Nov 1. I've read such good reviews I'm trusting my fellow cc mbrs with a fantastic day at the beach. BTW when I made my ressies they indicated they only accept 40 people each day so it can't possibly be too crowded.:)

Nohoch Kay sounds amazing! Does anyone know how handicap accessible this would be? We are talking about a very active and fit young women who can get around quite well but would have trouble with traction on the sand and stairs. Thanks for your help!

• 2 months later...

I am a little late to this party but I love Nohoch Cay. Jaime is wonderful! You will be treated like royalty. Massages are cheap and great. On our day here, I had a 45+minute massage. Went back a few hours later and had ANOTHER one. Really wonderful people. You will not want for anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Taxis are plentiful to the port. When you are ready to leave, Jaime will have a cab ready to take you back to the ship. We paid $3 or $4 for the three of us each way and gave a tip also. Very, very cheap.

I am confused. Do you have to book the all inclusive or can you just go,there on your own as one poster said? I do not drink that much that early in the day so to just take a taxi there and have lunch and a massage sounds awesome.

Archived