Island Marketing / Nohoch Kay Beach Club

fireman3632

I am confused. Do you have to book the all inclusive or can you just go,there on your own as one poster said? I do not drink that much that early in the day so to just take a taxi there and have lunch and a massage sounds awesome.

You do not have to book the all-inclusive package. We did and had a marvelous time. Saw ship's officers who came and had lunch, also locals. The place is pretty small. I don't think you would get the loungers etc. but I am sure you could get lunch and a drink.

Do you have to have reservations in advance or can you just show up and pay in person?

If you are doing the all-inclusive package, you definitely have to reserve with Island Marketing as they limit the number of people who show up. Think it is 20 for the day. I asked Jaime about this specifically and was told I had to go through Island Marketing.

Just to verify, There are jetskis that can be rented there or within a 5 minute walk on the beach?

There were some at the resort next door. And when I say resort, take that term lightly. Imagine a neighborhood where you can see into your neighbor's house and see what they are having for dinner.

Hello, Let me share the email from my reservation request from Island Marketing.

RE; Costa Maya All Inclusive Beach Break @ Nohoch Kay , Feb,2013

This excursion and offerings are by reservation only. $10.00 deposit required to secure your reservation, balance is due at time of excursion in cash only.

There are Tropical drinks as an open bar, also non-alcohol drinks all day including frozen virgin drinks.

Beach break start time, bar opens at 7:30 AM, is an "all day event" located 8 minute drive from the beach. Due to port regulations they can not provide transportation in the reservation. They recommend one of the many taxis. Taxis to return to the port are always available.

If you are doing the all-inclusive package, you definitely have to reserve with Island Marketing as they limit the number of people who show up. Think it is 20 for the day. I asked Jaime about this specifically and was told I had to go through Island Marketing.

Thank you for this information.

Hello, Let me share the email from my reservation request from Island Marketing.

RE; Costa Maya All Inclusive Beach Break @ Nohoch Kay , Feb,2013

This excursion and offerings are by reservation only. $10.00 deposit required to secure your reservation, balance is due at time of excursion in cash only.

There are Tropical drinks as an open bar, also non-alcohol drinks all day including frozen virgin drinks.

Beach break start time, bar opens at 7:30 AM, is an "all day event" located 8 minute drive from the beach. Due to port regulations they can not provide transportation in the reservation. They recommend one of the many taxis. Taxis to return to the port are always available.

Thank you for sharing this information! Very good to know ahead of time.

• 2 months later...

This is confusing me...8 minutes drive from the beach? So this place isn't located on the beach? Or does it mean it's an 8 minute drive from the port?

Also, the AI...when it says it includes drinks, are they saying ONLY non-alcoholic drinks? For the $40 pp price, what are you getting?

@mitsugirly we just booked this on Saturday afternoon and had reservation confirmation Sunday morning. I googled Nohoch Kay and it allows you to contact them or make reservations thru Island Marketing. Both non-alcoholic and alcoholic are included. Hope this helps.

Google Nohock Kay Costa Maya Beach and it will take you to a site where it tells you everything about it and has a reservation form at the bottom.

Mitsugirly, as far as food/drinks go, I know it's a bit of work, but I was at Nohoch in January and wrote a Trip Advisor review on it. I believe it's on the third page of reviews, my reviewer name is Kristy W. There is a picture of the all-inclusive menu along with several of the beach. Maybe this will help!

When you look at the pictures on TA, the pictures are way too small to be able to read any print on the menu. :( The pictures are nice and it looks like a nice place, but it doesn't really tell me what I've been looking for.

Is the food included in this price? Or do you pay extra?

Where exactly is this place located? Is it actually ON the beach or across the street?

I started a thread last night trying to get a little more clarification on some things that I wanted to know. If anyone could help me out: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1820411

mitsugirly - Did you check their website? All the information is there.

Beach Break Includes:

ALL DAY OPEN BAR includes: Daiquiris, Pina Coladas, Margaritas, Mai Tai's, Caiparinas, Caiparinoskas, BLUE LAGOON (Bar specialty), Cuba Libra, Tequila, ICE COLD BEER, Water, Soda, Virgin Drinks and fruit juices are also available.

3 GREAT LUNCH OPTIONS: Ceviche ( Shrimp, Fish, Conch or Mixed) , Tacos, (Shrimp, Fish, Beef, Chicken) or Nachos (Regular, Chicken or Beef).

Guaranteed Beach Chairs

Guaranteed Palapa or Umbrellas.

Showers & Restrooms

Use of Kayaks, Floats and snorkeling gear. Subject to availability

Shaded Restaurant

We just received our reservation confirmation this afternoon for our group in Oct. As far as I know it's ON the beach and approximately 8 minutes from the port.

mitsugirly - Did you check their website? All the information is there.

Beach Break Includes:

ALL DAY OPEN BAR includes: Daiquiris, Pina Coladas, Margaritas, Mai Tai's, Caiparinas, Caiparinoskas, BLUE LAGOON (Bar specialty), Cuba Libra, Tequila, ICE COLD BEER, Water, Soda, Virgin Drinks and fruit juices are also available.

3 GREAT LUNCH OPTIONS: Ceviche ( Shrimp, Fish, Conch or Mixed) , Tacos, (Shrimp, Fish, Beef, Chicken) or Nachos (Regular, Chicken or Beef).

Guaranteed Beach Chairs

Guaranteed Palapa or Umbrellas.

Showers & Restrooms

Use of Kayaks, Floats and snorkeling gear. Subject to availability

Shaded Restaurant

We just received our reservation confirmation this afternoon for our group in Oct. As far as I know it's ON the beach and approximately 8 minutes from the port.

I came across a website, but it didn't give all of that information. Maybe I was on the wrong site. Thanks for the info.

If you google what I posted for you all your questions are answered on their site.

When I google Nohoch kay, I get pages and pages of tripadvisor reports, postings on cc, fb page, gobot and all kinds of weird things. Yes, I did try that. I'll have to go a few pages I guess to find it. Thanks :)

http://costamayacruiseexcursions.com/costamayabeach.htm Here you go. This should take you to the one that says exclusive cruise ship tours I believe. Checked to make sure and this is the one we used to book the reservation as well.

Awesome. Thank you. I'll check it out.

One last question, when it says that it has wifi...is that free? I know the rest of the places we have been to at Costa Maya had free wifi, we just had to get the password from the owner to log on. But then again, we have went to places that "had" wifi, but you also had to pay a small fee for it (not in Costa Maya) so I was just wondering. Nothing like taking a picture and reporting back to the family that you are currently sitting on the beautiful beach in the Caribbean while you are there. :D :p

Awesome. Thank you. I'll check it out.

One last question, when it says that it has wifi...is that free? I know the rest of the places we have been to at Costa Maya had free wifi, we just had to get the password from the owner to log on. But then again, we have went to places that "had" wifi, but you also had to pay a small fee for it (not in Costa Maya) so I was just wondering. Nothing like taking a picture and reporting back to the family that you are currently sitting on the beautiful beach in the Caribbean while you are there. :D :p

Not sure about wifi, there were people sitting in the restaurant area with iPads so I assume they had wifi, but I didn't use it. Had a great beach day here in January, would recommend it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have them booked for our cruise and like their page on facebook. Now I have a friend request from a guy named Nacho Gomez Perez which seems to be affiliated with them somehow or something. His FB page has only pictures posted and it's of that beach.....it's weirding me out just a little bit. Anyone know anything about him????

I have them booked for our cruise and like their page on facebook. Now I have a friend request from a guy named Nacho Gomez Perez which seems to be affiliated with them somehow or something. His FB page has only pictures posted and it's of that beach.....it's weirding me out just a little bit. Anyone know anything about him????

That is weird. I never accept anyone unless I know them personally (not even friends of friends).

I can't even find a fb page for Island Marketing. :confused:

Archived