Airfare to Seattle

ladyjane550

You can do it for $98 round/trip....from Spokane.

What someone is paying from Dallas or Phoenix or NY or where ever really has little bearing on pricing from GRR....true?? Summer to SEA is somewhat higher priced than January. Especially on "cruise day" when thousands are traveling to/from a ship or two or three. Think supply and demand.

Now, are you trying to get a fix on a reasonable price for a ticket? Or ??

Last year I paid $250 RT Atlanta-Seattle for a September trip. This year for a May cruise it is over $550. I am using FF miles to get to Seattle & then Air Tran to get home, $172. Delta is $544 oneway for the Seattle-Atlanta.

I am finding prices about $550.00 per person from GRR to SEA. I guess I will just have to book at these prices

Depends on specific dates. I just looked for late June/early July, and late July/early August and can see anywhere from $360 to $420 using Delta or Continental from GRR to SEA, via DTW, IAH or somewhere else.

We paid 375.00 a person from Syracuse NY to Seattle with one stop. There were cheaper ones..but with more stops, or the times just didn't work. We're going out the day before our cruise and coming back on sunday after our ship docks. Now with all the security going on I hope our 11:40am flight won't be to hard to get on

coming back on sunday after our ship docks. Now with all the security going on I hope our 11:40am flight won't be to hard to get on

This is disembarkment day?? I only suggest, you self disembark, get a cab direct to the airport.

Archived