Carnival doesn't like Cougars...

frazzledrazzle16

The world needs more open mindedness.

I am of the same mind as you, live and let live, as long as there are no victims.

You know what.. One does not even need to be open minded.. all they need to do mind their own!

:)

You know what.. One does not even need to be open minded.. all they need to do mind their own!

:)

I have always enjoyed your posts , but the last couple here have been right on the money . Couldn't agree with you more (especially about the animals and kids, when they get hurt I fly into a rage)

Hope to meet you on a cruise sometime :)

I have always enjoyed your posts , but the last couple here have been right on the money . Couldn't agree with you more (especially about the animals and kids, when they get hurt I fly into a rage)

Hope to meet you on a cruise sometime :)

Thanks!

We only cruise out of ny! lol

But it's true.. who gives a rat's behind what other people do? lol

My 2c....

The only difference between the 70s and now.. Now -some people really dont care about gossip.. they don't care what others think and nor should they..

What two or three or four (or one for that matter).. people do behind closed doors is their business...

The 60s had the sexual revolution... Anything goes

The 70s had key parties.. if you don't know what it is.. google it

The 80s were crazy too..but I think the advent of AIDS scared the crap out of everyone...

These people are your Republicans, Democrats, Lawyers, Doctors, Neighbors, Politicians, etc etc.. You or me or that other guy have no idea what goes on behind closed doors...

Now today there is some 'celebrity status' associated with conquests.. as it were for the male half of the species back in the good old ancient Roman days.. ;)..

I really don't care what people do as long as no one gets hurt and it does not involve animals or children, because then I would have to kill them:D

I don't want to be judged.. so I try not to do it either..

Amen.

But yet "friends of Dorthy" is family friendly ? :confused::confused::confused:

Michalaz,

If you are on a cruise ship with over 3,000 people, there is going to be a percentage of those who are in fact Gay or Lesbian. Friends of Dorothy meetings are posted in the daily bulletin discreetly and offer a discreet way of gay males and lesbians to meet one another. It is simply a level of comfort for some and in no way implies sexual liasons in the obvious way that Cougars or MILFs do. Heck the last word in MILF is the act itself.

Billnbobbi

Thanks!

We only cruise out of ny! lol

But it's true.. who gives a rat's behind what other people do? lol

I am in CT *LOL*

Sailed out of NYC on the Miracle last year . It was heaven an hour and a half from front door to pier. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

I am in CT *LOL*

Sailed out of NYC on the Miracle last year . It was heaven an hour and a half from front door to pier. Would do it again in a heartbeat.

For me.. only way to go!..No flying, no flying in the day before.. hotels.. transfers etc etc..:)

Archived