Carnival doesn't like Cougars...

frazzledrazzle16

Why they are anti-family??:confused:

I didnt get that memo:rolleyes:

I hadn't heard that about the nudists mentioned early on in this thread either :eek:

I think the non-family friendly aspect associated with the cougar cruise is what the end game is. I don't think that the cougars are just looking to have a dance partner.

Do you follow him on twitter? :confused:

I do, sorry but that boy is hot. And go Demi!

That may be true but he was a very successful model.. He did several movies in 2009 and has a few more coming out in 2010-

He stands on his own...

His movies are funny, but "Dude...Where's my Car" was kinda dumb. I mean aliens, really?:cool:

I hadn't heard that about the nudists mentioned early on in this thread either :eek:

I think the non-family friendly aspect associated with the cougar cruise is what the end game is. I don't think that the cougars are just looking to have a dance partner.

My post was a reply to :

But yet "friends of Dorthy" is family friendly ? :confused::confused::confused:

But since you mention the Cougars..

Doesn't this type of behavior happen on every cruise.. male or female?

Trock, I understand which post you were referring to, I was saying in addition to the Friends of Dorothy, I don't see how nudists are family-unfriendly as someone had suggested earlier.

I suppose that there are some people on every cruise/hotel/bar that are out looking for a sleepover buddy, but I think Carnival is saying they're drawing the line at promoting a cruise with that goal in mind. :rolleyes:

Trock, I understand which post you were referring to, I was saying in addition to the Friends of Dorothy, I don't see how nudists are family-unfriendly as someone had suggested earlier.

I suppose that there are some people on every cruise/hotel/bar that are out looking for a sleepover buddy, but I think Carnival is saying they're drawing the line at promoting a cruise with that goal in mind. :rolleyes:

Gotcha...

But a nudist cruise is a charter..

The cougars are not bedding their conquests in the atrium.. lol

But yet...they promote swingers cruises:confused:...where finding multiple sleepover buddies is the only goal in mind:eek:

Obviously..and the answer is simple and staring right in our faces.....$$$$$......IMHO..on a cougar cruise...I doubt the cubs really need to buy any drinks for the cougars...why waste the time and money...now the cougars may need to buy drinks for the cubs......or just......:rolleyes:

Would beat watching a couple of the musicians I have seen in there.

Hmmm? No i disagree.. I have seen some great bands on Carnival..

But yet...they promote swingers cruises:confused:...where finding multiple sleepover buddies is the only goal in mind:eek:

Obviously..and the answer is simple and staring right in our faces.....$$$$$......IMHO..on a cougar cruise...I doubt the cubs really need to buy any drinks for the cougars...why waste the time and money...now the cougars may need to buy drinks for the cubs......or just......:rolleyes:

But the Swinger cruises are not promoted by Carnival.. They are promoted by a booking agent that charters a carnival ship... you will never see Carnival advertise these... general cruising public, unless they are swingers are not buying.. these dates are blocked out.

:)

Hmmm? No i disagree.. I have seen some great bands on Carnival..

But the Swinger cruises are not promoted by Carnival.. They are promoted by a booking agent that charters a carnival ship... you will never see Carnival advertise these... general cruising public, unless they are swingers are not buying.. these dates are blocked out.

:)

It is probably easier to fill a cruise with a bunch of swingers...but since cougarism is still somewhat novel....people are still shy about verbalizing...thus...they couldn't fill the entire ship.

Swinging might be interesting....but I would be terrified........yuck...strangers...diseases..........that has to be an issue...not matter what anyone says.

Never fear...wikipedia is here!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MILF

You know...I was a teenager and a college student in every sense of the word...if you know what I mean;)...and no prude am I...but back in the day...the 70's....for those who don't know...don't ask....I never ever came across anyone who would even think of this...let alone do it.....blame it on the internet...blame it on the VCR (remember that)....but really it was never a thought that anyone I knew ever had........please don't say I am naive.....mine was a savvy crowd....but I tell you it wasn't happening...at least not the way it looks like it is happening now.....

again, don't bother to say I don't know what I am talking about.......we never even saw our friends parents...wouldn't recognize them...they could have been 40 or 80 we wouldn't have known....we were too busy fooling around with each other..FTLOG........:D

And the swingers group that was recently on carnival are???

Exactly.. Its a transition... First golddigger... ($$) then when sugar daddy kicks, the next phase is Cougar... ;)

oops. sorry. I misunderstood you :)

Wouldn't you rather have a kitten?

Sometimes a bit of experience is better than youth ;)

Swinging might be interesting....but I would be terrified........yuck...strangers...diseases..........that has to be an issue...not matter what anyone says.

Well, it's not always strangers people swing with. Sometimes it's friends they've known a long time. Not all swingers have sex with strangers.

Archived