Carnival doesn't like Cougars...

frazzledrazzle16

Many many years ago when I was just a cub and long before there were the labels "cub" "cougar" and "Milf", the lounge at our local Holiday Inn was a notorious "meat market".

There was a always a fair amount of bored middle aged housewives looking for young'uns.

We used to call the place "The Land That Estrogen Forgot" *LOL*

I think the whole "cougar" moniker thingie is ridiculous anyway. Men and women have been getting it on since humans walked upright...older men and women dating younger men and women... What's the big deal anyway.

G'ma, I agree. Much ado about nothing. Why do people give a flip who a total stranger dates? Is there something morally wrong with a single woman dating a single younger man? I don't notice anyone getting all worried about "the children" when a 40 y/o man dates a 25 y/o woman. Why is that?:rolleyes:

Many many years ago when I was just a cub and long before there were the labels "cub" "cougar" and "Milf", the lounge at our local Holiday Inn was a notorious "meat market".

There was a always a fair amount of bored middle aged housewives looking for young'uns.

We used to call the place "The Land That Estrogen Forgot" *LOL*

We called it "Tuesday Night".

Carnival made it on MSNBC top stories today...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34822829/ns/travel-cruising/

It basically just says that recently a group tried to charter a cougar themed cruise on Carnival and was denied because CCL wants to uphold their family friendly image.

Looks like you'll find all the cougars on the prowl sailing RCCL or NCL. ;):p:D

Wht bother with Cougar cruises...Carnival makes enough I bet with their swingers cruises

G'ma, I agree. Much ado about nothing. Why do people give a flip who a total stranger dates? Is there something morally wrong with a single woman dating a single younger man? I don't notice anyone getting all worried about "the children" when a 40 y/o man dates a 25 y/o woman. Why is that?:rolleyes:

Well, you know, women are mothers - the keepers of the nest, the homing pigeon......we certainly don't have any normal desires or quirks that raise eyebrows, now do we.

Held over from the "virgin mother" days of early American, no doubt.

Because she's a golddigger.. precursor to Cougar

The transition is golddigger.. inherits money.. goes for boy toy..

Well that's what most people think right? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

WHO CARES

Demi and Aston are very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Is it just me or does anyone else think Aston looks dorky:confused: I can't for the life of me see what she sees in him.........

For the most part.. yes he is dorky.. but i find him likeable lol

I think what she sees in him is what we can't see lol

So, if the Cougar charter was really successful, and the majority of the cruise is sold to Cougars, what happens to the Cougar-to-prey ratio?

When the prey is all eaten, do the Cougars eat each other? ;)

ROFLMAO . . . that's usually the case. :rolleyes:

Archived