Regent - Use of Steam/Sauna/

wristband

The steam/saunas are available to all, not just spa customers. You have to go through the spa and/or gym to get to them though. On Mariner and Voyager, you then have to go to your proper sex's restroom and find them in there. Don't know how Navigator is laid out. You can either just ask the spa personnel when you are ready to use the facilities. Or, show up at the fitness center first day during orientation hours listed and get the full tour of what is available in the area.

Debbie

Based on my recent experience, you may want to check the sauna or steam room in advance to make sure it's actually on! Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed taking a daily late afternoon sauna before dinner. For me, it's more relaxing than a massage (and it's free too boot).

On Mariner this past December, I used the steam/sauna almost every day. And the best thing was it was like my own personal spa. With the exception of one time, I never saw another soul in there except occasionally the attendant who came through to check on towels, water, etc.

Archived