Where to find itinerary from past cruises?

MemphisShamrock

Where can I find an intinerary from RC's "Jewel of the Seas" 10-day Caribbean/Panama Canal cruise, please?

Try entering the ship and sailing date into a Google search and see what you end up with.

Also, check out the reviews, see if they list the ports (I do in my reviews).

Where can I find an intinerary from RC's "Jewel of the Seas" 10-day Caribbean/Panama Canal cruise, please?

How long ago was the cruise?

Do a search on the Cruise Critic Roll Call board for RCI and see if there was an itinerary posted. Sometimes people will discuss their tours/plans for each day.

I just saw it on the RC website itself. Easily found at

www.royalcaribbean.com

If you think that this site shows the Itinerary of historical cruises, please give us the actual URL.

--------------------------------------------------

Since I am not aware of a website that will show the itineraries for any cruise ship at any historical point in time, one option, besides those presented already, is to go to a website where folks post scans of daily activity sheets, etc. (Patters, Compass, etc.) and see if you can locate one for the time frame that you are interested in. Fortunately, one site, http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/jeweloftheseas.htm#jeweloftheseascompass, has not been updated recently, so a lot of this information is available for the early 2000 time period.

I just saw it on the RC website itself. Easily found at

www.royalcaribbean.com

If you think that this site shows the Itinerary of historical cruises, please give us the actual URL.

--------------------------------------------------

Since I am not aware of a website that will show the itineraries for any cruise ship at any historical point in time, one option, besides those presented already, is to go to a website where folks post scans of daily activity sheets, etc. (Patters, Compass, etc.) and see if you can locate one for the time frame that you are interested in. Fortunately, one site, http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/jeweloftheseas.htm#jeweloftheseascompass, has not been updated recently, so a lot of this information is available for the early 2000 time period.

The Royal Caribbean website does not provide itineraries for past cruises. However, if a ship is currently doing the same itinerary that it was in the past, then you can get the itinerary. Nonetheless, it will be the current itinerary, not the past itinerary.

... if (emphasis added) a ship is currently doing the same itinerary that it was in the past

Isn't that the whole point of the question. In other words, how can one find out if the Itinerary being operated today by a particular cruise ship is the same as an Itinerary from (say) 5 years ago.

Isn't that the whole point of the question. In other words, how can one find out if the Itinerary being operated today by a particular cruise ship is the same as an Itinerary from (say) 5 years ago.

That is why I originally posted to Google the ship and date, or read the reviews.

Call the cruise line and ask.

They surely have that sort of record.

I would suggest calling the 'repeaters club', whatever it is called for that cruise line and ask if they could research that for you. Should be very simple for them to get that info IMO

You've provided a link to the current itinerary. The OP is asking for a past itinerary.

The itinerary has had several variations. Early last year, if I recall correctly the 10 night itinerary was

1. Miami
  2. at sea
  3. at sea
  4. Cartagena, Columbia
  5. at sea
  6. Panama

1. Partial Panama canal transit (Gatun locks)
    2. Cristobal pier, Colon

[*]Puerto Limo, Costa Rica

[*]at sea

[*]George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (tendered)

[*]at sea

[*]Miami

The 11 night itinerary called at Oranjestad, Aruba first followed by Cartagena.

• 5 years later...

This is an ongoing question. I've yet to find a site where I can easily locate the itinerary of a particular cruise even just two days after it sails. Even the roll call tool here on cruise critic won't list a cruise that sailed yesterday. (Though the roll call can be found by searching.)

Moving forward, it sure would be nice if cruisecritic.com would insert the scheduled itinerary in each roll call when it is formed, or at the conclusion of the cruise, so people can look back at it. I realize that takes hosting space on a large site such as this, but honestly... it would be one post per roll call.

And if anyone knows a site which logs ships as they arrive at ports of calls, and keeps that data in a searchable database, it would be great. I looked at cruisett.com, but they often seem to have incomplete data as well. For example, certain charter voyages are omitted, even when by Carnival.

There is a 'ships in port' site called CruiseCal.com. It is a pay site to use all of the features but you can use the Itinerary lookup on the menu bar without being a member. Generally, you can see the itinerary for several months back. If you choose to join, you can go back years for a ship or port. The fees are really nominal. EM

There is a 'ships in port' site called CruiseCal.com. It is a pay site to use all of the features but you can use the Itinerary lookup on the menu bar without being a member. Generally, you can see the itinerary for several months back. If you choose to join, you can go back years for a ship or port. The fees are really nominal. EM

Hey that's a really great site, thanks so much!