zipline

monkll

im getting worried that i wontbe able to go on it!!! when i get on the ship where do i go to make res?? i guess the quickest and easiest way..tx!!

I hope this is what you want.The info I have says to go to Studio B to 360 when you get onboard to make your last minute reservations.I hope thats right because thats what we are doing next week.

Zipline reservations can be made at a desk near the start of the zipline, along with the signing of the applicable waivers for that and the flowrider. Although the zip is only short and not very exciting, it takes 5 minutes to get into the gear, and 12 seconds to zip, enjoy it anyway.

im getting worried that i wontbe able to go on it!!! when i get on the ship where do i go to make res?? i guess the quickest and easiest way..tx!!

Zipline reservations can be made at a desk near the start of the zipline, along with the signing of the applicable waivers for that and the flowrider. Although the zip is only short and not very exciting, it takes 5 minutes to get into the gear, and 12 seconds to zip, enjoy it anyway.

Can you complete all of your waivers online before boarding the ship?

When you board the ship, go to the zipline where you can make a rservation. Be sure to take your set sail pass with you. When it is your time for the zip

line, don't forget your set sail pass. They will need that from you. Make sure to fill out all your waivers online. This will save a lot of time. Have fun!!

Archived