Dream Questions

hkbragg

We are sailing on the Dream on 2/20 and I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions.

1) What time is the best time to get to the port (Port Canaveral)? We would rather avoid the rush.

2) What time are rooms usually ready? We hate toget on at 11am and then be waiting around till 2.

3) Can you order room service before the ship departs?

4) Does anyone know what time the new MDR brunch is from?

TIA

Heidi

i got off the dream saturday and we got to the port early and was on the ship by 11:30am. we also had VIP check it and it was a breeze. i think. rooms weren't ready until 1:30pm and most of our luggage was there. we ate and toured the ship when we were finished lunch to pass the time. i'm not sure about the room service but i don't see why you couldn't. i'm just guessing about brunch but maybe until 2:30pm. that is when the lido restaurant buffet's closed.

We are sailing on the Dream on 2/20 and I was wondering if anyone could answer a few questions.

1) What time is the best time to get to the port (Port Canaveral)? We would rather avoid the rush.

2) What time are rooms usually ready? We hate toget on at 11am and then be waiting around till 2.

TIA

Heidi

1. We have VIP Check In...so we are always there early. However, 1pm should do the trick.

2. The cabins are ready at 1:30pm...hence why I said arrive at 1pm...by the time you get checked in and on the ship...your cabin will be ready.

3. I have never done it...don't know.

4. They started that after our cruise on the Dream last month...so I don't know.

We like to get there early and board and have lunch before Noon ...doesnt matter if we cant get to the cabins until 1:30, we can eat lunch and if there is time, go to the pursers desk, get a hole punched in my sea pass card so I can wear it around my neck, pick up a deck plan, stuff like that. I just have the one suitcase on wheels, its not that hard to walk around to me until 1:30 pm. Takes a while to eat lunch in the crowd anyway. Some bring their bathing suits and sit out until its time to hit the cabins.

No you cant order room service, only the buffet and those other places, like the deli, etc are open. You have to do muster drill too before you leave the port.

, go to the pursers desk, get a hole punched in my sea pass card so I can wear it around my neck,

This is why I now have a hole punch in my "ready to go at all times cruise bag". As soon as my S&S card is in my hand, I'm ready to punch it. :D

TIA

Heidi

Best time - 11am

Rooms ready 1:30

Room service pre depart - yes, sometimes slow, they are doing other chores

MDR brunch - they keep tinkering with it,varies.

Archived