WOO HOO, what a great cruise.

Socref124

WOO HOO. We just returned from an eight day Southern Caribbean cruise on the Miracle and had a marvelous time. The Cruise Director, Malcolm Burn is by far the best Cruise Director we have had the pleasure of sailing with thus far. His personality and wit really helped to make our cruise an enjoyable one and we hope we will have the pleasure of sailing with him again someday. His portrayal of Dolly Parton in the Carnival Legends show had me laughing so hard I thought I was going to have an accident. Thanks Carnival and thank you once again Malcolm.:D

Did he do the Silent Film Skit? That was hilarious as well.

Not only did he do the Silent Film Skit, but he chose my wife to be in it.:D How funny, my wife thought he was looking at me when he tapped her on the shoulder and started blowing his whistle and motioning for her to come to the stage. The grandkids are going to love the video.:D

Glad you had a great time. What ports did you go to? Can you post some pictures?

We went to St Maarten, St Lucia and St Kitts with two sea days at the beginning of the cruise and two sea days at the end of the cruise. Grreat itinerary and a great time. Pictures will be coming in a day or two. Getting laundry done now and getting my review ready .:D

We went to St Maarten, St Lucia and St Kitts with two sea days at the beginning of the cruise and two sea days at the end of the cruise. Grreat itinerary and a great time. Pictures will be coming in a day or two. Getting laundry done now and getting my review ready .:D

I will be very anxiously awaiting your review and pics!!! We are doing the same itinerary on the Miracle in just over 3 WEEKS I cant wait!! :D

Hey Mike! So glad you and Laurie had a great cruise! Malcolm better still be the CD when we're on the Miracle out of NY in May...I'm spoiled after having John Heald on the Legend;)

I can't wait to do Southern...maybe in 2011...looking forward to your review:)

I did an 8 day on the Miracle in October. It's probably all in my head, but that extra day made my vacation seem so much longer....happily so!

We agree My Gf actually is disapopointed if we dont have 2 sea days to relax on the way back

Hey Mike! So glad you and Laurie had a great cruise! Malcolm better still be the CD when we're on the Miracle out of NY in May...I'm spoiled after having John Heald on the Legend;)

I can't wait to do Southern...maybe in 2011...looking forward to your review:)

Hi Ya Linda. Unless he is on vacation he is planning on being there when they go to New York. He is from the Bronx, so the first week after the change in itineraries he might take vacation. You will have a blast:)

I will be very anxiously awaiting your review and pics!!! We are doing the same itinerary on the Miracle in just over 3 WEEKS I cant wait!! :D

You have to make sure you see the Generations show and the Ticket to Ride show. All the shows were good, but these two were fabulous.:)

The Miracle is a great ship. We just got off of her yesterday and wish we were back on her again today.

Everything about her is just right. Her size. The MDR. The Cruise Director (Whaa Hoooo). The lido deck.

We will be on her again, soon I hope

WOO HOO. We just returned from an eight day Southern Caribbean cruise on the Miracle and had a marvelous time. The Cruise Director, Malcolm Burn is by far the best Cruise Director we have had the pleasure of sailing with thus far. His personality and wit really helped to make our cruise an enjoyable one and we hope we will have the pleasure of sailing with him again someday. His portrayal of Dolly Parton in the Carnival Legends show had me laughing so hard I thought I was going to have an accident. Thanks Carnival and thank you once again Malcolm.:D

Mike it was great to meet youguys. Yall were alot of fun. I hate that I missed all of the shows babysitting but I still had a blast. When and where is the next one?? All And all a great cruise,great itenerary,a a great CD and great company!!!

Mike it was great to meet youguys. Yall were alot of fun. I hate that I missed all of the shows babysitting but I still had a blast. When and where is the next one?? All And all a great cruise,great itenerary,a a great CD and great company!!!

We agree. Great CC group, great ship, great itinerary, great shows and the best CD we've had in our nine cruises.

Malcolm was funny and spirited, but even more importantly, he was accessible - always mingling with the guests.

One to remember.

Richard

We did this cruise in November in an aft wrap suite. OMG!!! It was our best cruise ever. 8 days is perfect, we loved the ports, the cabin and everything else. I don't think I've ever relaxed as much. Oh...and we did Nick & Nora's twice and is was fabulous both times.:D *Sigh* Our last posh cruise for a while,:(. 'S ok, we'll still cruise, but for much less $.:)

The Miracle is a great ship. We just got off of her yesterday and wish we were back on her again today.

Everything about her is just right. Her size. The MDR. The Cruise Director (Whaa Hoooo). The lido deck.

We will be on her again, soon I hope

Hi Ya Jim. We did have a great time on the Miracle, didn't we?:D

Archived