Past RC cruiser switching over...

J-Hawk

Thank you to all of my fellow CC members who have encouraged me to try Carnival. In two days, the Valor will sail out of Miami and I will be on it! I have every confidence that it will be wonderful and I will convert to Carnival! It will be my first Balcony Stateroom, something that I would never dare to pay for on Royal Caribbean. Cheers!

I hope you have a great time Jennifer. I'm sure you will. Let us know how it went.

I'm ready to try some other cruise lines for a change. I really want to go on Oasis of the Seas, just because it's so big and new. But, their prices are just so darned high. I'm hoping they'll become more affordable after the newness wears off. I have the money, but I'm just so darned cheap. I know I can go on a Carnival ship and have a good time for a lot less, just can't see spending all the extra for RCCL. I don't need rock climbing walls and skating rinks or an indoor mall and I feel that's what you're paying for. They do have beautiful ships tho.

I hope you have a great time Jennifer. I'm sure you will. Let us know how it went.

I'm ready to try some other cruise lines for a change. I really want to go on Oasis of the Seas, just because it's so big and new. But, their prices are just so darned high. I'm hoping they'll become more affordable after the newness wears off. I have the money, but I'm just so darned cheap. I know I can go on a Carnival ship and have a good time for a lot less, just can't see spending all the extra for RCCL. I don't need rock climbing walls and skating rinks or an indoor mall and I feel that's what you're paying for. They do have beautiful ships tho.

The ships are beautiful, but from talking with crew members on the Liberty of the Seas, the Oasis is going to be very crowded with a very low staff to passenger ratio. They did not recommend it. I do feel like you do, though, and am very curious!

Thank you to all of my fellow CC members who have encouraged me to try Carnival. In two days, the Valor will sail out of Miami and I will be on it! I have every confidence that it will be wonderful and I will convert to Carnival! It will be my first Balcony Stateroom, something that I would never dare to pay for on Royal Caribbean. Cheers!

Hey-just have a GRAND time and I bet you'll love having a balcony!

Archived