Voyager coffee makers?

phantomII

The coffee maker in our suite was unusable. We tried it once. The cruise line does not have the proper size coffee packets, and there was no pot. It appeared you were supposed to put your cup under the filter. The thing sprayed coffee everywhere, and it was way too strong as well (not that Windjammer coffee was weak!). The coffee makers are there just to seem like a perk.

The coffee maker in our suite was unusable. We tried it once. The cruise line does not have the proper size coffee packets, and there was no pot. It appeared you were supposed to put your cup under the filter. The thing sprayed coffee everywhere, and it was way too strong as well (not that Windjammer coffee was weak!). The coffee makers are there just to seem like a perk.

In our NCL cabins the coffee makers worked great. The stewardess (maid?) even left us extra coffee packs every day. We really liked making our own coffee early in the morning. I guess we won't have it this time!

On our last cruise we had the one cup coffee maker in our suite but the coffee packet was one you would use for a 4 cup drip coffee maker. We asked our room steward if he could find us the small packets for the one cup maker. He said what he had was the only thing on the ship. RCI really needs to correct this problem or take the coffee makers out of the suites. He finally found us a French Press glass pot (we already had the hot pot to boil the water) and we used those larger packs of coffee for that.

I know you can order coffee from room service but I really like to make my own if possible.

On the EOS in april we did not have a coffee maker and we were in a suite. Love having my coffee delivered every am. Just hang the little breakfast tag on the door and they will be there when you ordered it. Also it is a good wake-up call because they call you when they are on the way. Our suite did have the french kiddle (I think that was what it was called) that made hot water with tea bags. I enjoyed that a night.

Archived