Pizza

luvscruising2007

• 2 months later...

I don't know why I am attracted to the pizza on board. It's not very good but looks like it ought to be. From now on, I'll pass it by on my way to the ice cream. I love ice cream and HAL has the best.

When I eat out I usually go for something I dont cook at home..Like chinese even though I have tried it. I like to try new things..Usually never order the same thing over and over again when I do go out so on the ship I'd prefer to go for something different rather than a burger or something but hey if its good why not? I have yet to try the pizza though.

Also I have read a lot about the fish n chips which I havent had either and I thought, out of everything why the fish n chips..Hmm Idk :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
I actually really enjoy Carnival's pizza. We don't eat pizza much at home, so it's a nice treat.

I like Carnival's pizza too! Especially the goat cheese ( De Chevre ) and the one with the anchovies on it. I dont like regular pizza with pepperoni, and gobs of cheese, ( I know, Im weird! ):D. It is for me the perfect snack when you get back on the ship after a day in port, and the buffet area is often closed by that time. So I have to add my vote for Carnival's pizza.:)

• 5 months later...

I'm orginally from NYC.

There are 2 food groups that were given to New Yorkers from the Gods.

Chinese take out and thin crust pizza.

Neither is available on a ship.

Wife and I adjust for 10 days.

They make up for this omission by having the best sugar free desserts on the planet. And the things that come from the bakery for breakfast is the OMG stuff.

Gramps

• 1 month later...

so im asking questions going to book a cruise scared and nervous asking everyone i know, then my bosses best friends come in our store. now let me preface this by saying they are the nicest people i mean really nice but about 40 tax brackets above me and they have cruised a few times, they keep their boat in the bahamas and fly their plane down often so they really were a lot of help in picking ideas and not making me feel silly or challenged to be on a budget

but the thing the mrs went on and on about was ......... the pizza and warm cookies. lol she doesnt even eat pizza but she said you walk past and you get the smell and next thing you know you gotta have some.

so for sure im eating pizza and hopefully a warm cookie.

when i told my kids 18 and 23 that i was taking them on a cruise they were worried about food, told the 18 yo all you can eat pizza day and night he was ready to go, told my daughter, 23,they had soft serve icecream all over the place for free she pulled out her suitcase.

we are going to have such a good time :)

Archived