Are the Fuel Surcharges being Applied?

We will be on Mariner of the Seas on Feb 14, and I'm wondering if the fuel surcharge is currently being applied by RCCL? How do they do it? Just add it to your sea pass account at the end? I'm noting that West Texas Interm Fuel has been way over the $65. that RCCL has on the website for many months now, so are these charges being added?

We will be on Mariner of the Seas on Feb 14, and I'm wondering if the fuel surcharge is currently being applied by RCCL? How do they do it? Just add it to your sea pass account at the end? I'm noting that West Texas Interm Fuel has been way over the $65. that RCCL has on the website for many months now, so are these charges being added?

Trust me, if they were, you would not have had to start this thread. :D

Shhhhh. :cool:

I wonder what I did to get my post deleted. It was silly, but didn't have profanity or anything. I will review the policies and try to behave. It's hard sometimes, though ;-D

All it takes is for one of the "bullies" to complain to administration that "they" didn't like what or how you were saying something and your post can get sent to the "naughty room".....;)

All it takes is for one of the "bullies" to complain to administration that "they" didn't like what or how you were saying something and your post can get sent to the "naughty room".....;)

Oh, that's convenient.

Now I can just pick it up on the last day of my cruise, along with my box of wine :-)

OK, I just heard today that every passenger is required to bring a 5 gallon can of Gas before they can board.....I want to know if they confiscate....Will I be required to go down to the NAUGHTY ROOM AFTER MIDNIGHT!

I will not be a happy camper having to drag my FAT A..... down there, with a cigarette in one hand and a RUM RUNNER in the other.......Where are those Cougers I have been readin about!!! :)

Mike

That would be the "naughty chat room". :D

They are definitely not doing the fuel surcharge right now. In fact, I was shocked when I called today to book our cruise with the Next Cruise reservation that I purchased back in '07 and she actually had me hold on so she could REMOVE the fuel surcharge that was on the reservation. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays gone.

Archived