Will come through for you!!! Voyager

I will be leaving this Sunday on the Voyager of the Seas... will gie you a complete rundown with compasses once I am back home... I have been

trying desperately for the last 6 weeks for someone to give in on some info from the cruises they have been on recently (VOS)...

For those of you that are still waiting on your VOS cruise... I will come through for all of you...

Wish us a Bon Voyage and I will be back with pictures, compasses and a real good time to relate to all of you...

:D

I will be leaving this Sunday on the Voyager of the Seas... will gie you a complete rundown with compasses once I am back home... I have been

trying desperately for the last 6 weeks for someone to give in on some info from the cruises they have been on recently (VOS)...

For those of you that are still waiting on your VOS cruise... I will come through for all of you...

Wish us a Bon Voyage and I will be back with pictures, compasses and a real good time to relate to all of you...

I'll see you on board! :D

Looking to find everyone's "best things to do" or just find some NEED to KNOW information. It will be our first cruise and we are so excited. About 30-40 people from Trinity, TX area; but we are from the Big Easy. Looking forward to watching the SUPERBOWL on the SHIP and so anxious to see the SAINTS go ALL THE WAY!

Thanks Cruisedeacon,

We have been hoping someone would post the compass from this intinerary. We are going to be on in March and are taking 10 of our family members that haven't been on a cruise and wanted to see what the schedule was so we could share it with them.

Have a great cruise!

Looking to find everyone's "best things to do" or just find some NEED to KNOW information. It will be our first cruise and we are so excited. About 30-40 people from Trinity, TX area; but we are from the Big Easy. Looking forward to watching the SUPERBOWL on the SHIP and so anxious to see the SAINTS go ALL THE WAY!

We will be on the VOS from 1/31 to 2/7....sorry we wont be any help:o Have a great time though! We will let all others know about our cruise!

I have posted the compasses for the Roatan/Costa Maya/Cozumel itinerary.....but you might check to see if anything changes...check for my thread.....:D

• 2 weeks later...
will be on the Roatan, Costa maya iten... will be able to answer questions too about the ship etc...:o

Cruisedeacon,

Hope you had a great cruise, can't wait to see the compass info. Thanks in advance.

Ronnie

I have posted the compasses for the Roatan/Costa Maya/Cozumel itinerary.....but you might check to see if anything changes...check for my thread.....:D

TY so much suzyq. I found your thread and have been making my plans for each and every day of our trip. Of course...I never do all I plan. Thanks for taking the time to post them all.

I believe some people from the Jan. 10th sailing posted the compass and other useful info and they were answering questions from future cruisers :-)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1123545&highlight=

Jan. 10th roll call starting on page 63: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=891199&page=62

You can find all the compasses for the Roatan, Costa Maya & Cozumel itinterary here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1124687&highlight=

TY so much suzyq. I found your thread and have been making my plans for each and every day of our trip. Of course...I never do all I plan. Thanks for taking the time to post them all.

We leave on 02/14/2010.. Are your ports Cozumel, Grad Cayman and Jamica??

Archived