Admire my new shoes!

Milaandra

But please don't notice my winter-dry and hairy legs! :eek:

I love cheap shoes. I admit it! They seem to fit my peasant feet better, and if I've made a mistake, it's easier to admit it and give them away.

I went shopping last week and picked up 5, count 'em, 5 pairs of cruising shoes for $100!! With tax! Gotta love the discount stores.

DSC05714.jpg

I liked these ones so much I went back and bought them in bronze!

DSC05713.jpg

Can you have too many pairs of black heels?

DSC05716.jpg

These didn't come out right in the photo, but they are brown patent with brown taffeta accents and an understated bow on the toe.

DSC05717.jpg

And finally, for walking around Central Park. Kinda ugly, but practical.

DSC05715.jpg

Thank you! I have girlfriends, but few that are into shoes, and sometimes you just need to show off a good shopping day!

Cute! The pics were a bit small and the background a bit busy, but I could still kinda see them! Congratulations on your finds.

I envy you being able to buy and wear cheap shoes, they just aren't made in a 10 wide. I'm hobbling within an hour if I wear a medium width, plus I have to add arch supports to all shoes and need that skosh more space.

I haunt shoe sales racks at places like Nordstrom. Less expensive, but cheap...isn't going to happen for me :o

I picture Heaven as a place with tons and tons of shoes ...All in my size and all fitting comfortably....

Your new shoes are just too cute~ And $100.00 for all :) Me thinks I am a wee bit jealous:rolleyes:

BUT I did get a really cute white w/black polka dots dress from ebay.It looks perfectly new (no one but me will know it's not) and with shipping it was less than $8.00 ! Now if I could just get my hands on a pair of your new black heels :p

BUT I did get a really cute white w/black polka dots dress from ebay.It looks perfectly new (no one but me will know it's not) and with shipping it was less than $8.00 ! Now if I could just get my hands on a pair of your new black heels :p

For the new super-scoop dress you'll have to come steal these...

DSC05419-1.jpg

Well, I'm jealous too! I wish I could buy apparel on ebay.

Archived