Best balcony suites on Navigator

RachelG

We are looking at a 2011 cruise on Navigator. Definitely would want a balcony suite, but definitely don't need a butler.

We want to avoid vibration if at all possible, and also the bad smells from the bathroom if possible (if they still exist--that hopefully has been fixed).

What are the best suites to book given these specifications? We have never been on the Navigator so I am looking to you all who are experts for the answer.

We have certainly enjoyed 731, CAtef=gory "E". Far enough forward to avoid all vibration issues, (even though I believe they are no longer a concern, for the most part). Far enough aft to avoid bow noises (anchoring and thrusters) and excessive motion. Steps away from the elevator and the central atrium stairs, on the same level as the upper entrance to the theater.

Thanks for the info.

My husband's best friend had a near death experience this year--ended up having bypass surgery and many complications, but is doing much better now. His wife and he are our favorite travel partners, and he thinks he would be able to go on a cruise next year.

But I just don't see him being able to do the super long airline flights so am looking at cruises that begin and end in the continental US or Canada. There are more of those on Navigator than the other ships.

Archived