Anyone do Parasailing in St. Thomas

dprg644

We will be there in April on the Dream and were wanting to know if anyone has done parasailing there. If so did you book it through Carnival or one of the local operators there? Did you enjoy it? Any help or suggestions?????

We will be there in April on the Dream and were wanting to know if anyone has done parasailing there. If so did you book it through Carnival or one of the local operators there? Did you enjoy it? Any help or suggestions?????

We did the parasailing about six years ago. We did book it through the ship and the cost was $79 which is what it is in Florida and other places in the U.S. We just walked down the dock from where our ship was and it took off right there. I'm not sure if you could have booked it right there or not.

The view from above was breathtaking. It was my first "adventure" because I've been afraid of heights my entire life. I turned 60 that year and something inside me clicked and since then I've climbed the RCL rock wall, walked on the glass rim of the Grand Canyon looking 4,000 feet below, done the Treetop Adventure Canopy/zip line tour in St. Martin (definitely an ADVENTURE) and just finished climbing the Sydney Harbor Bridge in Australia. I still want to ride a hot air balloon in Sedona, Arizona and, if we get back to Auckland, Australia, jump/fall from the Sky Tower and then my adventures will be over, I think!

Enjoy your parasailing.

Many of the beaches offer it as an activity, just like they rent jet skis or snorkel equipment. We intended to parasail at Saphire Beach, but the weather prevented it. We've parasailed in St. Lucia and St. Maarten, both times just booking it there at the beach. We spent the rest of the day enjoying being at the beach.

Archived