EWWW Moments

AZ TRAVEL

Triumph, Canada/New England cruise, last June. Our last night, we were packing our bags. Naked man in the hallway, which would have been bad enough, but then he pooped. In the hallway. Either he was very drunk, or he was someone who needed supervision but wasn't being supervised. Either way it was pretty sad...

OMG, LMAO!!!!!... OOOPS! I think I peed myself....:D I'm pretty sure I soiled myself too..:p

On our one and only RCI cruise on the Adventure of the Seas, we were sitting on the Lido deck while they were setting up the midnight buffet right beside us. (For the life of me, I still don't understand why they set it up out there when the regular buffet is right around the corner.)

The wind was blowing real hard and I noticed that the dinner buns were flying off the table and landing on the deck. I saw one of the head chefs at the other end of the line so I went down there and told him about it. He came down to where they were, picked them up off the deck and put them back on the table. Needless to say, we didn't eat at the buffet nor will be ever cruise on RCI again. BTW...I did report it after the cruise on our comment card and received a call from RCI. They were not happy to say the least.

I agree with you. I brought a box of latex gloves on my cruise a couple weeks ago and used them in the buffet line all the time.

The gloves are't going to help you if its the other people who are handling food and spreading germs. while many, myself included, would probably understand and appreciate your effort, if the kid with his hands down his pants handles the food your rubber gloves aren't going to help you. Its the kid that needs them not you since you're obviously quite careful and responsible.

As someone said earlier, after reading some of the above, mine is not as EWWW as I originally thought. Fascination 10/08... We had seen an older teen for the first couple of days of the cruise and he was always alone, strange how most of the people described here are alone, and one evening I went up on the sports deck and there he was... urinating into one of the holes on the mini golf course. Needless to say, we did not hit any balls into that hole for the duration of the trip.

Hopefuly he just played the front 9 and not the back 9 too :D

This is the first time I've said this (haha).... but I'm GLAD I work at a group home for mentally ill adults.... NOTHING I have seen on a cruise ship can beat what I've seen at work! :eek:

I work with teenagers and young adults with mental health issues, which is why I have no patience for people who do some of the things my clients do while intoxicated or just being an entitled tourist. There is no excuse but it does happen often on the cruise ship and in “real life too”.

Why can’t people just be “good drunks” like me and take themselves to bed quietly with two Advil’s! ;)

Tons. It's the reason I don't eat at buffets (anywhere not just on the ship).

The grossest thing I ever saw- and it makes me heave just thinking about it- was a mid-teens boy stick his hands down the back of his pants and dig around ferociously. I mean he was gettin it- under his underwear and all! Then, he took his hand out of his pants smelled it, shrugged his shoulders and stuck his hand in his mouth and started to lick his fingers. It was in the buffet.

I thought maybe he was mentally ill but he was ALONE all the time. I never saw him with anyone else and he was all over the ship.

TMI!!!:eek:

Triumph, Canada/New England cruise, last June. Our last night, we were packing our bags. Naked man in the hallway, which would have been bad enough, but then he pooped. In the hallway. Either he was very drunk, or he was someone who needed supervision but wasn't being supervised. Either way it was pretty sad...

That might be enough to keep me off a ship for a while. I don't have a problem with people having a good time, but there's NO excuse for that kind of behavior.

On our one and only RCI cruise on the Adventure of the Seas, we were sitting on the Lido deck while they were setting up the midnight buffet right beside us. (For the life of me, I still don't understand why they set it up out there when the regular buffet is right around the corner.)

The wind was blowing real hard and I noticed that the dinner buns were flying off the table and landing on the deck. I saw one of the head chefs at the other end of the line so I went down there and told him about it. He came down to where they were, picked them up off the deck and put them back on the table. Needless to say, we didn't eat at the buffet nor will be ever cruise on RCI again. BTW...I did report it after the cruise on our comment card and received a call from RCI. They were not happy to say the least.

Hmm...I used to love bread. Now, not so much!:rolleyes:

OK, I am just back from the Paradise 4 day sailing and my only EWWW moment was more like a BRRR moment. Seeing the kids go down the water slide. Man the water was cold, but then again I'm from Phoenix.

The kids didn't seem to mind and the cruise was great!!

When we were on a cruise with friends, they called us over after we boarded and were unpacking to show us one of the drawers in their cabin that had been forgotten about by the previous residents (and apparently the cabin steward, as well).

Along with sexy ladies underwear, there was a big purple adult toy lying in the drawer.

EWWWWWW...I mean, ya know that this stuff is around and all, and hey, I'm glad they had fun, but to SEE it there left by someone else?!?! Good thing we had lysol :)

When we were on a cruise with friends, they called us over after we boarded and were unpacking to show us one of the drawers in their cabin that had been forgotten about by the previous residents (and apparently the cabin steward, as well).

Along with sexy ladies underwear, there was a big purple adult toy lying in the drawer.

EWWWWWW...I mean, ya know that this stuff is around and all, and hey, I'm glad they had fun, but to SEE it there left by someone else?!?! Good thing we had lysol :)

After you cleaned it with Lysol, were the batteries still good??:rolleyes::p

Cabin 7326? uhoh.gif

Archived