Oceanview w/balcony question

quiltsnh

I also noticed not all D cat rooms can accomodate additional pasengers... My In laws will be in a D6- and their sofa does not pull out....

PS: I used to live in Nashua- Miss it terribly!!

The majority of D's on Oasis are double occupancy only. Cabins on Oasis are definately on the small side......I can't see it being very comfortable at all with 3 in a cabin never mind 4.......IMO, families of 4 in a regular balcony are going to be in for a surprise:eek:

The majority of D's on Oasis are double occupancy only. Cabins on Oasis are definately on the small side......I can't see it being very comfortable at all with 3 in a cabin never mind 4.......IMO, families of 4 in a regular balcony are going to be in for a surprise:eek:

ITA...we had 2 connecting for a family of 5, and I was always tripping over someone, even with 2 rooms! We normally book JS connecting if they have it, but when I booked there wasn't a JS that slept 3, even going with just adjoining like we have to do on Monarch.

Archived