past guest party

WILECOY

We were on Grandeur last October to Bermuda. To my surprise, we were invited to a past guest party that had all kinds of appetizers and free wine. We are not to any status yet- just four completed with that one. We had a ball and our two year old went with us in his stroller. There were other children there too.

The past guest party is still going on. I had an invitation to the Gold one in my cabin in Nov. I don't recall seeing kids there, but it didn't say on the invitation that it was adults only. I can't imagine it would be. They had people walking around with meatballs, plus served mixed drinks, wine and champagne.

They had a Platinum/D/D+ party on another night as well.

This was completely different than the nightly Diamond event.

DW and I have sailed with RCCL before. This is our 2 kids first time (ages 11 and 5). Question: are the kids allowed to attend the past guest party with us?

Have you signed your kids up for the Crown & Anchor Society? Even if they have never cruised they are eligible to be members also. The policy is; all family members living at the same address are entitled to the status of the highest member living there. So, if you and your spouse are Gold, then the kids are Gold also. If the kids are C&A members, they will get invited to the party.

Archived