Passport needed ?

coastiedee

... and I'm so excited because one more sleep and I'm on that cruise :D.

Although Hubby and I did a road trip in Tassie three years ago, we jumped at the chance to visit again when a cruise option became available out of Brisbane. Tassie is absolutely beautiful so to experience it again will be great; plus it will be our first time on the Pacific Dawn. In answer to the passport query, on this particular cruise a passport is not needed.

Have a wonderful time Ash.....We have 1 more week to wait :rolleyes:

Sandy, you are a liked and respected member, and it will be a cold day in Hell, before i let anyone scare you away. Ok, i might be just a gay boy, but i can give chinese burns that sting for a good 5-10 minutes and leave a really nasty red mark if i have to do it...:)

That Bourke st thing lol.

What about " more front than myers" thats what whats his name has.

Got me fired up last night:mad: , had debate with him, I'm surprised i haven"t been expelled from here, all deleted now, I have a feeling now that he may not be back.

Oh Jas, I've just about split my sides - a sense of humour is sorely needed here.

It is weird, though. I think I am answering a post, but by the time mine is up a couple more posts have jumped in between. I think I'm losing the plot! Mind you, it's not easy to type on a laptop balanced on the chair arm, with a cat curled up on your lap. :eek:

When the cats on my knee I rest the laptop on her, she doesn't seem to mind.:cool:

Yatchet, don't bet on it....... like Arnie, he'll be back.... with yet another name! ;) I don't post on my roll call any more and have been ignoring him. He couldn't stand that either and tried to stir me up yesterday afternoon, but I didn't bite. (OMG you don't know how hard that is for me...but then maybe you do! :D)

Let's enjoy the peace while it lasts. I really feel for poor Walt! Should send him a case of Aussie beer.

When the cats on my knee I rest the laptop on her, she doesn't seem to mind.:cool:

Thats too cute :) Yeah, they`ll be back....metamorphasised into something more obnoxious...everytime its banned it comes back stronger....I reported him last night, and even though i was fiery in my responses i tried to keep it tame. I also apologised to Walt, for my behavior but human nature sometimes does not allow us to just bite our tongue and i think he may appreciate that we are not all little angels...;)

Thank you cazz0069 for giving credit where credit is due. What i was trying to ask was a passport needed because the ship is Americian and maybe their rules and regulations differ to ours. I have been on these boards for 5 years now and rarley post because of exactly what has happened. Anyway moving right along, no a passport is not needed.

Dee.;)

Good morning everyone. It has rained during the night here, and everything is fresh and clean, and all is right with the world. ;);) For a while!

Hey Sandy,

We even got 20mm up here in the dry hills to the west of you.

Great stuff. :)

And that was after good old "Captain Bligh" coming up here herself yesterday to turn on that big tap so we can drink your water.:D

Tastes the same as ours. :p

Thank you cazz0069 for giving credit where credit is due. What i was trying to ask was a passport needed because the ship is Americian and maybe their rules and regulations differ to ours. I have been on these boards for 5 years now and rarley post because of exactly what has happened. Anyway moving right along, no a passport is not needed.

Dee.;)

Hi Dee..please dont let the events of the last few days deter you from posting! As you can see by the genuine posters, everyone means well, and most of the time, if you dont get a direct answer its just a little bit of silly humour...we are such an eclectic bunch, you have to take things on face value..with the exception of one member who has since been removed, everyone answers in their own individual way...now get on the phone to the cruise company and book that cruise:p :) cheers Jas

Hey Sandy,

We even got 20mm up here in the dry hills to the west of you.

Great stuff. :)

And that was after good old "Captain Bligh" coming up here herself yesterday to turn on that big tap so we can drink your water.:D

Tastes the same as ours. :p

Hi Dennis

Well, I don't know what ours tastes like -- we filter ours. :) Can't stand chlorine in my tea.

Seriously though, I'm glad you have finally got water coming in - we did a bus trip a few months ago which went past Cressbrook Dam - it was a sad sight.

Archived