If you could :redo: a cruise?

covkid

I have two cruises I would do a few things different on--Liberty Sept 08--I would take more pictures of a certain hottie cew member and ask some very specific questions...alas, I was suffering from vacation brain...The second in my 40th birthday cruise on the Splendor. I would do less and just chill out more. I would also have taken the pictures I said I was going to and never did...Oh ya, and get drunk on my 40th birthday. A bottle of champagne didn't do the trick at all, nor did the two "kiss on the lips" I had after I downed the bottle of champagne.....

I would also have NOT booked the Valor for January 09, no, I would have booked the Liberty again and done the Valor at a later date.

I'd love to redo our cruise on the Splendor last spring when Swine Flu hit and we weren't allowed to get off at Cabo or P.V. or Maz. We had a great trip, but we had some really cool excursions planned so I'd like to go and relive the trip as it was intended to be.

Someday....

Ditto!

If you could repeat a cruise which one would it be and why?

My cruise on Carnival Legend in November 2002... the group together made for more fun than should have been allowed:eek:... and nobody got in trouble;)... when fellow passengers ask if they can join in your fun, you must be doing SOMETHING right!:D

Why? Because the day before sailing, as my DH was putting gas in the car on the way to the airport, he had a HEART ATTACK! :eek: Thank God I had purchased travel insurance. We got back all our $$$ except for the insurance premium.

So, I would like to sail on the Celebration!:D

I would definitely love to redo my first cruise, which took place in April '08 on Elation. I spent so much time before the cruise reading up on everything here on CC and planning for the best experience ever. What CC failed to be able to warn me about, though, was the way my (ex) SO was going to be a turd and buzzkill on the entire cruise. He wanted to sleep all day or play the slot machines.... I just wanted to experience all the fun extras. I guess I will be going on my next cruise with a life-long friend instead of a guy I've only known for 3 months.

Here's to a much improved second "First" cruise!

If you could repeat a cruise which one would it be and why?

Our 8 Day Eastern on the Radiance of the Seas. Great tablemates, great weather, THE most beautiful ship on the seas, wonderful stops and we got delayed a day at the airport coming back and got free air for the next year, free hotel and food for the night. It was a great cruise.

Archived