got travel docs for feb 19 cruise.. (!)

liindajean

You should receive an envelope in your suite indicating the amount of your OBC. When you make a purchase, in the gift shop for instance, the amount will be deducted from your OBC. You can also look up your account on the television at any time to see your balance.

Congratulations on getting your cruise documents:D

To take this a little further, do you get any confirmation before you sail that any OBC has been added to your shipboard account? If it isn't added it is too late to argue once on board.

our TA has always included a statement with our cruise documents that spells out the OBC's we have so we have something to use as "proof" thouth there has never been a discrepancy for us.

To take this a little further, do you get any confirmation before you sail that any OBC has been added to your shipboard account? If it isn't added it is too late to argue once on board.

Our OBC was not in our account when we boarded our last cruise. We went to Reception and asked. They responded the next day -- they put the OBC into our account.

Thanks Portolan and Travelcat. I have never had OBC myself, but my son, who is on our Mariner cruise in April has some credit coming. As I persuaded him to try Regent over his previous line, Seabourn, I want to make sure there is no hiccup. We have a couple of months yet though and I hope that the OBC's are there on embarkation.

Archived