Hampton Inn, Plantation FL?

recia

We stayed at Hampton Inn, Plantation in April 2008. They send a shuttle to the airport to get you when you let them know you've arrived (I think there was a phone inside by the baggage claim to call the hotels, although we could have just used our cell to call). A nice young man came with a van and trailer for luggage. It was about a 20 minute drive to the hotel. Very nice hotel, quite comfortable room, and breakfast in the morning! The hotel is only half a block from a mall and we walked over there to do some shopping. There are numerous restaurants a block or two away. I believe we ate at Red Lobster that night. And I have heard there is a Target nearby, too. The shuttle will take you if need be. Next morning the shuttle took us to the ship. It was great! If you don't need to stay right by the cruise port, go ahead and try this one. We recommend it!

My DD and I have used this hotel and found them helpful, the hotel clean and it was in a safe area to walk to shops and restaurants. The breakfast area is clean and we enjoyed spending two nights and getting to know some of the staff. They have a business area to check in with your loved ones if you do not bring your computer.

LHC

Archived