A Couple Questions??

dmah

My husband and I will be going on a cruise in April in which we have invited and paid for our adult children. We have told them the cruise is covered but they will need to chip in for their onboard expenses.

Question 1: Our travel agency gave us a OBC for each room (3). Can we, my husband and I, somehow transfer these so that we are the only ones that can use these credits??

Question 2: We chose any time dining and were required to prepay gratuities. I think this is only for dining, am I correct and how do you pay for the additional gratuities if this only covers the dining room tips?

Thanks for you input and help!!

Ask your TA to put all of the OBC on your account. (S)he should be able to do that for you.

When you do MTD and prepay the gratuities, you are paying all of your gratuities including your cabin steward. If you order room service, you should still tip them however.

If you've prepaid your tips due to MTD, it covers everyone who should be tipped, except for room service (if you use it!). Tip a couple of bucks cash at time of delivery. Bartender tips are added to your bill each time you order.

Archived