Enchantment on March 19

You guys will love the Enchantment...the friendliest crew on any ship I've done. We had five totally relaxing and fun days on this with two other couples. No kids for five days...wooohooo! The kids on board were really good though, and I actually enjoyed watching them in the pool and doing their kid's program stuff like parading through the dining room one night as pirates!

We went Jan 04 and had a great time. If you like 70s music don't miss the first night in the Viking Lounge....that's the only night they have this!

• 7 years later...
My husband and I will be on the cruise...we are very excited for a 12 day cruise!! ;-)

This thread is from 2005. Check out the roll call for your cruise. It's very active.

We are sailing with you! Glad to see someone else has some kids with them too. I've got two boys, age 14 & 15, so it will be nice that they will have a few other teens on board with them. Do you have plans for the port calls? We love snorkeling, so will be doing as much of that as possible.

This will be our first cruise. I'm sooooo excited. Is there anyone else out there sailing on this date.:)

Come check us out on the Enchantment 3/19 Thread. We are a very active group. Many of us have sailed together before - we have become friends through CC.

We are sailing with you! Glad to see someone else has some kids with them too. I've got two boys, age 14 & 15, so it will be nice that they will have a few other teens on board with them. Do you have plans for the port calls? We love snorkeling, so will be doing as much of that as possible.

Come on over to our thread. We are very active and have several activities planned for the cruise.

As Dixieva said - http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...40135&page=122

Archived