Bodden Tours Pre-Book Nec?

wldflr

I've posted this question in the Ports of Call forum also but I thought I'd get a better response here...

To those of you who have used Victor Bodden Tours, is it necessary to pre-book a tour with them or is it still possible to get a driver for the day once you 'hit the docks'?

I'm only asking cause I'll be with a group and of course, nobody can agree or commit to anything...one guy is afraid to get off the ship in this port!

I'd love to do a Best of Roatan Tour...could I book for us 2 and add more maybe?

Thanks!

He meet us right outside the gate and showed us to our vehicle. We had two different tours from our roll call, so those who didnt want too active could do one and more active and those who wanted to zip line could do their thing.

split up if you cant agree.

• 3 weeks later...

EMAIL him and at least reserve the number that you need . I told him 3 with the possiblity of 6 . he seemed perfectly fine with that . He is very nice and will email you back ASAP . I heard from him 3 times yesterday about my trip in July . I told him a few things that I would like to do/see .

Victor Bodden tours are very flexible, and quite popular. We booked about two weekd before we arrived and had no problems, there was four of us, and our vehicle was a mini van, so there would have been room for two more. I highly recomend Bodden tours, the island is beautiful and not to be missed.

Victor Bodden tours are very flexible, and quite popular. We booked about two weekd before we arrived and had no problems, there was four of us, and our vehicle was a mini van, so there would have been room for two more. I highly recomend Bodden tours, the island is beautiful and not to be missed.

I agree with the others here. Email Victor and explain your situation. Victor and his family are really great people and they run a great operation. We've only used his service once, but is was apparent from start to finish that they are ALL ABOUT pleasing their customers.

To the member of your party who fears getting off the ship at Roatan. I've traveled the world, I've been in places that were probably less than safe, places that made me uncomfortable even. But I felt completely relaxed and safe touring Roatan with my family. The people were friendly, open and seemed very proud of their home (as they should be). Everyone seemed genuinely appreciative that we were there and anxious to show off their beautiful island.

I can't wait to go back there!!

Archived