Review - Serenade of the Seas, Back 2 Back - January 9 – 23, 2010

BILL-WI

My typing is bad, my spelling is worse, so my cruise review is in video format!

Follow the links below for the review. If you want the VIP review, click on the "watch in HD" in the bottom right hand corner when the video starts. I hope you will enjoy watching, almost as much, as we enjoyed cruising!

Part1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

We stopped at 10 ports in 14 days while we sailed with a CC group that had the nickname “The Maniacs.”

Ports of call: St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Barbados, Tortola, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Grenada!

Any questions, just ask...

BILL

Once again Mr. Bill from Wisconsin has done an amazing job of what this B2B experience on Serenade of the Seas is like. This is the A then the B

itinerary, we did the B then the A. Great either way.

Will post again with some additional thoughts and suggestions.

Follow the links below for the review. If you want the VIP review, click on the "watch in HD" in the bottom right hand corner when the video starts. I hope you will enjoy watching, almost as much, as we enjoyed cruising!

Part1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

We stopped at 10 ports in 14 days while we sailed with a CC group that had the nickname “The Maniacs.”

Ports of call: St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Kitts, Dominica, Barbados, Tortola, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Grenada!

BILL

Great videos Bill. Love the S. Caribbean. What program did you use to put this together and I assume you did the narration as you put it together.

Bill -

You mentioned you were doing 47 knots on your speed boat tour of Antigua. 1 knot = 1.15 MPH so you were actually going 54 MPH !!! Yikes !!! Thank goodness you were still under the speed limit.

John from NJ

Oppps was 4700 RPMs.....but still 40 MPH....:o

Speed is speed....;)

BILL

Part1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

BILL

Wonderful Bill - thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Nice video's. you must have a good camcorder.

Was really nice to watch I am goin to the southern caribbean onboard the serenade on 1st may 10 for a 7 night cruise and cant wait.

Any tips or ideas recommended.

You will love the Serenade - it is a great ship and the crew is fabulous.

Tips or recommendations? Just enjoy what the Serenade has to offer.

What a wonderful production you've put forward. I thoroughly enjoyed your videos. I truly appreciated the way that you showed Grenada. Since finding this forum I've read some disheartening things about Grenada (I was born on the island) and I thank you for showing the Spice Isle's true beauty.

• 2 months later...

We are getting ready to take the Southern Caribbean itinerary on Serenade June 20th. Can you please advise us if they still have two Formal nights? We would also like to know if there were any theme nights... Caribbean, Western, etc.? I haven't been able to find any copies of the daily planner they provide and we're not sure what to pack. Thanks, Sharon

Archived