Pier in Cozumel

I understand that Money Bar is 3 miles from downtown. International Pier is closer to Money Bar. Anyone know how far? Is it walkable? $8 taxi fare seems crazy if it is really that close.

We have walked from downtown to the Intl pier.......it would certainly be doable to walk to the Money Bar(Im assuming you're saying it is between the pier and downtown).......there are sidewalks the whole way

Ok, I take back what i said.......just looked and it is south of the International Pier as well.......closer to Chankanaab..............it is formerly known as Dzul Ha.........you're better off taking that taxi..The $8 is for everyone in your cab(1-4 people)

This will be my sixth time in Coz. Have always been docked at the International Peir. It's not a big deal though. Short cab ride to the shopping district. When are you going. DW and I are on the April 3 sailing. If you haven't signed up on a roll call board you should. They've been very slow.

Archived