Cruise Documents

kdc0905

I am sailing next Sunday on Independence of the Seas so I started my online check-in today. When I go to my Cruise Documents page on RCCL's website, there are two tabs: one for online check-in and one for guest vacation documents.

I've done the online check in and printed out my SetSail Pass, but when I go to guest vacation documents, the link doesn't work.

Is this something I HAVE to print out prior to boarding or is my Setsail Pass enough?

Thanks!

SetSail Pass, Passport, DL, Credit Card you used on your setsail pass..Even though I booked with a TA my documents and pre printed luggage tags where mailed directly to me from RCCL...Got them today for my Mar 20th cruise...:D

If you have the cruise brochure, it's got the same info as the docs...you don't need them as long as you've done the online thing.

I am also confused with this. I have no cruise brochure, don't even know what that is, and don't know what information is in the 'cruise documents'. this is our first cruise

I am also confused with this. I have no cruise brochure, don't even know what that is, and don't know what information is in the 'cruise documents'. this is our first cruise

In a nutshell the cruise docs say you'll behave, won't bring an iron, candles or booze on board. It says that they have the right to kick you off the ship if you don't follow the rules.

It probably also says something about "tipping guidelines".......$3.50 to cabin steward; $3.50 to waiter; $2.00 to assistant waiter; $.75 to head waiter; 15% gratutity will be added to drink bills. It probably says something about number of formal nights (usually 2) casual and smart casual nights.

The majority of it is common sense stuff.

I don't know if you dealt directly with RCCL or thru a Travel Agent. Either one could have lead you, online, to all of the documents, that you could either print out for later reading, or read them online.

These include the itinerary, ports of call, shore excurisions, and finally your Set Sail pass, which is the only thing needed, provided by Royal Caribbean to board a ship.

You also need your passport, credit card or money, and, of course, some clothes appropriate to the climate that you will be cruising to would be nice.:)

Congratulations on this being your first cruise. If you have any questions, contact either your TA or the cruise line, and they will be more than happy to help!!

Rick

Archived