Is this too early to arrive?

cbressler76

We always arrive between 10:30 and 11:00. We are usually always on board by noon. That is out favorite time on the ship because it is a great chance to take pictures of the inside of the ship without alot of passengers on board yet! Have a great cruise!

No, that is not too early to arrive at the port. We usually arrive at about 10 a.m. and we are not the first to arrive. :) Yes, we have to wait to actually board but that is never a problem as we enjoy sharing the excitment with all the others waiting with us.

No, that is not too early to arrive at the port. We usually arrive at about 10 a.m. and we are not the first to arrive. :) Yes, we have to wait to actually board but that is never a problem as we enjoy sharing the excitment with all the others waiting with us.

Thanks!! My husband thinks that we will be way too early!! ...we haven't been on a cruise (except day cruise to the bahamas) since I graduated from high school in 95...... I'm sooooo excited!

I have my husband convinced that we have to leave tomorrow for the port at 10....(it takes an hour to get there from our house)......so we should be there at 11.....do you think that is too early? Thanks!!

No, actually it is a little late. You will be in a long line to check in. If you get to the port around 10, you won't have to stand in the lines, but, you will have to sit for quite a while. I don't mind sitting, it's the standing in line that gets to me. If you don't mind standing in line, 11am is not late at all.

I'm sorry.....I should have told you all what port and ship....lol.....

Port of Miami and the Valor.....Thanks all for your help!

Please, if you can remember, after your cruise let me know how that worked out! I'm on the Valor at the end of the month and right now I'm planning on arriving at 11:15, but would like to consider earlier if it's not insane. I've got two kids, 3 & 6, and they probably don't like lines as much as I don't like them.

Please, if you can remember, after your cruise let me know how that worked out! I'm on the Valor at the end of the month and right now I'm planning on arriving at 11:15, but would like to consider earlier if it's not insane. I've got two kids, 3 & 6, and they probably don't like lines as much as I don't like them.

I will try and remember! I have 2 boys 4 & 6 and they don't like lines either....

I have my husband convinced that we have to leave tomorrow for the port at 10....(it takes an hour to get there from our house)......so we should be there at 11.....do you think that is too early? Thanks!!

for a 4:00PM ship departure that would be perfect. ken

The Valor terminal has a play area for kids, if that helps any. It has a little playhouse and an area for the kids to play.

Archived