What's the name of the restaurant...

buddyjo143

in downtown St. Thomas. It's on a side street, serves burgers and pub food but the biggest surprise for us was that it is owned by a guy who hails from the New Bedford area of Massachusetts. He had tons of Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox and Patriots paraphenalia all over the walls.

We had a geat meal there and I would love to recommend the place to a friend who is doing a land vacation on St. Thomas.

Thanks.

We've heard great things about Coconuts. We were there last year, but they weren't open yet for the day. We are definitely going next month. I know that I will be welcome, but I'm not too sure about my husband in his Yankees hat!;)

It is Coconuts, just down the alley from Imperial Jewelers on Main Street. John and Shirley are the owners. You will have a great time there. We always have fun there, we stop in everytime we are in St. Thomas.

yup it's Coconuts alright....... very good friends of ours, in fact just talked to shirley this morning. starting to daydream about being there right now and having a bushwacker!

buddyjo - where in NH are you from? we have a house in Campton and ski at Waterville.

marie

• 2 weeks later...
We always have to do The Greenhouse because Mr. Ski loves their blackbean soup and nachos. Maybe I can talk him in to trying this place in April....but probably not. What do they serve besides burgers? Are they open for Sunday lunch?

We are with you. This will be our 7th time in St. Thomas and the Green House is always a must.

Archived