Visa for Egypt

Know from past experience that if you are staying in Sharm (and not moving outside Sinai region) you do not require a visa. Doing Red Sea cruise will definately visit Petra and Cairo. Are you better to have your visa got (from Egyptian Embassy in Ireland) or can you get a temporary visa on board?

By the way, JENNYWREN, where would we be without you. You are really brilliant at helping everyone with queries. If I could nominate you for the MOST HELPFUL PERSON ANSWERING CRUISE QUESTIONS you would get it no problem. SINCEREST THANKS.

Know from past experience that if you are staying in Sharm (and not moving outside Sinai region) you do not require a visa. Doing Red Sea cruise will definately visit Petra and Cairo. Are you better to have your visa got (from Egyptian Embassy in Ireland) or can you get a temporary visa on board?

By the way, JENNYWREN, where would we be without you. You are really brilliant at helping everyone with queries. If I could nominate you for the MOST HELPFUL PERSON ANSWERING CRUISE QUESTIONS you would get it no problem. SINCEREST THANKS.

Wow thanks for that Lynwood ! I'm only too pleased to help...and all this talking about the Red Sea has made me want to go again!!! so we're now looking at this time next year, for perhaps a cruise and stay in Sharm my OH has just found a good deal for All Inclusive on ship and in hotel in a de luxe cabin for 1200 pounds which sounds pretty good to me for a nice two week break in the sun!!!

Archived