where to find stateroom pictures ?

We have been upgraded from a D1 aft balcony to a Junior suite corner aft #8580 on Rhapsody of Seas. Can anyone tell me where to look to find a picture. This is our first upgrade and our first in a Junior suite. We sail in 3 weeks and I am so excited. Thanks for your help

cottagemama

We have been upgraded from a D1 aft balcony to a Junior suite corner aft #8580 on Rhapsody of Seas. Can anyone tell me where to look to find a picture. This is our first upgrade and our first in a Junior suite. We sail in 3 weeks and I am so excited. Thanks for your help

cottagemama

How did you get so lucky in obtaining an upgrade!!!!!!!! :p

cottagemama

This isn't a junior suite, I don't think, but they'll give you an idea of what the aft wrap balcony will look like.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/62106969oevQlb

• 1 month later...
This isn't a junior suite, I don't think, but they'll give you an idea of what the aft wrap balcony will look like.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/62106969oevQlb

Thanks for the pictures, I've never seen an aft wrap before.

Question for you: From your balcony, do you still see the full left to right view like you would in a regular balcony? Or, do you see only a partial view? Although the afts are nice, I want to see everything all at once not after we have passed something --- especially in Alaska.

cottagemama

If you google ...cruise ship stateroom pics... you will find a website that will give you pics of all staterooms... enjoy your cruise!!

Thanks for the pictures, I've never seen an aft wrap before.

Question for you: From your balcony, do you still see the full left to right view like you would in a regular balcony? Or, do you see only a partial view? Although the afts are nice, I want to see everything all at once not after we have passed something --- especially in Alaska.

If you scored an aft wrap for an Alaskan cruise you are going to be VERY happy. We had a corner aft on the Golden for our Alaskan cruise and the views were incredible. When we got right up to the glacier and then the ship turned around we got a wonderful panoramic view. Congrats on the upgrade!

If you scored an aft wrap for an Alaskan cruise you are going to be VERY happy. We had a corner aft on the Golden for our Alaskan cruise and the views were incredible. When we got right up to the glacier and then the ship turned around we got a wonderful panoramic view. Congrats on the upgrade!

Good to know, thanks much!

Archived