Cruise Critic Drama..your most memorable...

floridacruzin

Perhaps the greatest drama thread of all time was just started yesterday..........the dude who is looking for suggestions on how to move past kids that are sitting/blocking the staircase. He suggests saying "excuse me twice" then stepping on someone's hand............Come on, me thinks this will go down in the "anus" of CC history!!!!!! Check it out if you haven't already.

Lynda

When this board first started, there was a lady that always bragged about how much money she had. She claimed that she took her "staff" with her on every cruise. She would talk about her furs and diamonds and how well off she was. For the life of me, I can't remember her screen name though.

There was a posting about going to the muster drills. I made the statement that anybody that tries to avoid them should be dealt with. Some lady wrote back that they were useless. I countered with the fact that it could save your life. She countered that on my next flight I should pay attention to the briefing that the stewardess gives because she hoped my plane would crash. Needless to say, the host pulled that thread completely.

It always gets me when something goes wrong with the cruise and two or three will come on here and complain how bad the cruise was, yet twenty will come on and say they had a great time on the same cruise.

When this board first started, there was a lady that always bragged about how much money she had. She claimed that she took her "staff" with her on every cruise. She would talk about her furs and diamonds and how well off she was. For the life of me, I can't remember her screen name though.

I'm sorry...........I didn't mean to sound so showy-offy. I am humbled and promise to no longer wear my fur coat in the Caribbean. By staff I really meant a staff as in walking stick thingy.....and my "diamonds" are really cubic zirconia. Yeah, that's what I meant..........

Must go, the Butler just informed me that my massage is ready...........erm I mean, I must go and check my messages.

Lynda

It took a few minutes to go find the chain mail dress pics.

I ...really don't know what to say:o:confused::eek:

What about:

Gross things People do in the Buffet thread?

that got entertaining.

Tipping or not tipping for kids.

Bad smells

Snuggies

The poster that got hit with the purse while getting off the ship

(I won't mention her name, but I believe you!!)

BASEBALL HATS:rolleyes: My DH doesn't look the same without his on and nobody seems to mind it in local restaurants - no head turns or frowns and growls from people but get on cruisecritic and everyone snarls at the thought of wearing a hat of any kind in the dining room. Frankly, my DH wearing a hat to cover his balding head is no different than me wearing makeup to cover my flaws. That "OLD" tradition needs to disappear.

Perhaps the greatest drama thread of all time was just started yesterday..........the dude who is looking for suggestions on how to move past kids that are sitting/blocking the staircase. He suggests saying "excuse me twice" then stepping on someone's hand............Come on, me thinks this will go down in the "anus" of CC history!!!!!! Check it out if you haven't already.

Lynda

Lol that thread is pretty funny. Some of the replies had me rotfl!

LINKS, people, LINKS!

I am dying laughing here! It's snowing and I need some cheap entertainment!

Snowing here too:(

BASEBALL HATS:rolleyes: My DH doesn't look the same without his on and nobody seems to mind it in local restaurants - no head turns or frowns and growls from people but get on cruisecritic and everyone snarls at the thought of wearing a hat of any kind in the dining room. Frankly, my DH wearing a hat to cover his balding head is no different than me wearing makeup to cover my flaws. That "OLD" tradition needs to disappear.

It's not "Tradition" really and is not just for cruise ships. It's called etiquitte. Men are not supposed to wear hats indoors. It goes along with all the things our parents taught us growing up like washing up before dinner, using a knife and fork to eat food, not picking your teeth or nose, not passing gas, not talking in a movie theater, saying "excuse me", etc.

Archived