Life Aborad the Equinox Photographs

TomMMD

Very nice shots, some interesting perspectives. I just got my T1i in early December and have not had much opportunity to put it to use. Many of your indoor shots came out very nice, even without use of flash. Even at 400 ISO no grain detected.

Were you using the stock EF-S 18-55 lense the camera came with or a different 18mm lenses? I also liked the "action" shots you grabbed with the Hector the Martini bartender show...but why did you swap cameras for that shot?

Don't you just wish you could have been suspended in the air directly over some of those empty table configurations?

Again, very nice shots, can not wait to use mine on the Solstice come just 3 months.

thanks for sharing, OMB

More camera geek comments.

- I love the T1I....I bought it the day after Thanksgiving (replacement for the Rebel XT)

-- I shoot in RAW which gives me a lot more control.

-- It is the "kit" image stabilizer lens that come with the camera

-- The martini shots were with my small Canon SD 1000....Even I sometimes get tired carrying around the SLR

-- To all, thanks for all the kinds words.

More camera geek comments.

- I love the T1I....I bought it the day after Thanksgiving (replacement for the Rebel XT)

-- I shoot in RAW which gives me a lot more control.

-- It is the "kit" image stabilizer lens that come with the camera

-- The martini shots were with my small Canon SD 1000....Even I sometimes get tired carrying around the SLR

-- To all, thanks for all the kinds words.

Good idea... thanks for the tip. I think I'll have to pick up a neat little pocket camera as I too, do not enjoy lugging the DSLR everywhere... although there have been many times I did not have a camera with me that I sure wish I had.

OMB

These are photos from our 11 night trip on the Celebrity Equinox from January 25, 2010 to February 5, 2010

http://TomMarch.zenfolio.com/equinox

Fabulous! We cannot wait to go May 24th (Eastern Med). Thanks for sharing. Now I want to forget the pics and be pleasantly somewhat suprised when we embark!:D

Archived