Life Aborad the Equinox Photographs

TomMMD

These are photos from our 11 night trip on the Celebrity Equinox from January 25, 2010 to February 5, 2010

http://TomMarch.zenfolio.com/equinox

Hi Tom, great photos:)....you just got home last week?

I see you are in Maryland and I bet you wish you were back on the

ship at this point;)

The weather in your area looks absolutely frightful:eek:

Stay safe!

Hi Tom, great photos:)....you just got home last week?I see you are in Maryland and I bet you wish you were back on the

ship at this point;)The weather in your area looks absolutely frightful:eek:

Stay safe!

Hi, Lois! I'm not Tom, but it's back to the digging out again today. It's really getting old. Wanna trade homes for a while? ;):D

Downloading is available but not for free; "add to cart" to purchase a download or print

Our 2:00 p.m. flight from Lauderdale was cancelled but US Airways got us on an 11:55 am flight which got us into DCA around 2:00 which was close to the last flight to land in Washington that day; we got back just into time for 30 inches over the weekend and 20 inches Tuesday night and yesterday (not sure what we were thinking ??!!!)

I am in the midst of sorting, editing and labeling each port of call; keep coming back to see what's up.

I don't remember where all the Cabin Crawl photos were taken. (the wide angle photo is our cabin -- 1639)

Absolutely fantastic pictures. I'll be on the Equinox in March and can't wait. I've seen a lot of pics of the ship now, but yours were excellent because of the angles you shot from. You obviously have a good eye and could probably take a good picture even with a bad camera. I hope I can take shots as good as this when I'm on the ship.

Hi, Lois! I'm not Tom, but it's back to the digging out again today. It's really getting old. Wanna trade homes for a while? ;):D

Hi Karen:)...nope, even though its about 40 outside and tonite

its going to rain, I will stay here, thanks:D

Archived