Balcony Size, Coral princess, E310

Lynda90

I cannot seem to find any information on this and I'm hoping all the wonderful experts in this group can help. My question is, how large is the balcony on the Coral in cabin E310 in comparison to the Caribe balconies on the larger ships. Thanks! :p

Is there no one who has stayed either in or near this cabin? I was really hoping to hear from someone. Thanks! :p

We always book Caribe (Island and Coral) for the 9X9 foot balcony as Emerald 310, for example, is a smaller balcony of 9X5.

Edited by ONT-CA

Hi,

I don't know about E310 but from looking at the deck plans, it looks to be a standard size balcony. We stayed in E633, Cat. BE, on the Coral in December because it looked from the deck plans that the balcony was a little deeper than the standard, but not as deep as the Caribe deck balcony and it was. We liked it because it was fully covered.

I didn't have a tape measure with me, but we had four chairs and a small table and from looking down from the top deck on the standard balconies, they only were big enough for two chairs and a small table.

I've found that the deck plans are really fairly accurate. Hope this helps.

I just booked E308 on the Coral for a cruise later this year and was wondering about the balcony. I knew it wasn't as big as a Caribe balcony, but I want a fully covered balcony. From the pictures, it appears to be fully covered. Am I correct? It looks like a really convenient location. On the Island, I had a forward mini once and it was a nice location.

Edited by KruzPrincess

I just booked E308 on the Coral for a cruise later this year and was wondering about the balcony. I knew it wasn't as big as a Caribe balcony, but I want a fully covered balcony. From the pictures, it appears to be fully covered. Am I correct? It looks like a really convenient location. On the Island, I had a forward mini once and it was a nice location.

I can at least answer this question. They are fully covered. :p Maybe after your cruise you can come back here and let us know how tiny the balcony is! My cruise isn't until next year. Where did you find pictures?

I can at least answer this question. They are fully covered. :p Maybe after your cruise you can come back here and let us know how tiny the balcony is! My cruise isn't until next year. Where did you find pictures?

I just Google'd images and found a fairly close picture of the side of the ship. I could pick out which cabin was mine and it looked fully covered. I couldn't see the size. I also couldn't see what kind of furniture was on it.

Hi,

I don't know about E310 but from looking at the deck plans, it looks to be a standard size balcony. We stayed in E633, Cat. BE, on the Coral in December because it looked from the deck plans that the balcony was a little deeper than the standard, but not as deep as the Caribe deck balcony and it was. We liked it because it was fully covered.

I didn't have a tape measure with me, but we had four chairs and a small table and from looking down from the top deck on the standard balconies, they only were big enough for two chairs and a small table.

I've found that the deck plans are really fairly accurate. Hope this helps.

We have the opportunity to switch to either cabin E628 or 630. Would this cabin have the larger balcony and a better location? Thanks

We have the opportunity to switch to either cabin E628 or 630. Would this cabin have the larger balcony and a better location? Thanks

I looked at the diagram and it appears that the balcony is bigger and the cabin is smaller on E628 vs the cabin looks bigger and the balcony looks smaller on the E310. I'm wondering if that's the case?? Personally, I like the forward cabins on the Coral and Island because all the main dining rooms and buffet are forward. The specialty restaurants are more aft. The Princess Theater is forward. The atrium vista elevators and internet cafe are right down the hall. The thought of a bigger balcony is tempting, but I think I'll keep what I have. Thanks for starting this thread. It's helped me with my locations choice.

I looked at the diagram and it appears that the balcony is bigger and the cabin is smaller on E628 vs the cabin looks bigger and the balcony looks smaller on the E310. I'm wondering if that's the case?? Personally, I like the forward cabins on the Coral and Island because all the main dining rooms and buffet are forward. The specialty restaurants are more aft. The Princess Theater is forward. The atrium vista elevators and internet cafe are right down the hall. The thought of a bigger balcony is tempting, but I think I'll keep what I have. Thanks for starting this thread. It's helped me with my locations choice.

I guess it just depends on everyone's own preference. I always try to book aft if I can. I don't mind walking to wherever I have to go. Frankly, the exercise is great for me. Don't have to go to the gym as often. :rolleyes: I prefer a larger balcony because we like room to stretch out a bit. If the cabin is a little smaller, that's ok; doesn't bother me at all. I booked cabin E630 and I think it will be great for us!

• 6 years later...