Contact for Roll Call Get Together on Ocean Princess

Aussie Gal

Can anyone pass on to me the latest contact for the Ocean (Tahitian) Princess so that I can co-ordinate with them our Roll Call get together for our cruise in May.

The last name that I can find on this Board at Princess is Berda Davis and that was back in October, 2006. I am sure there would be someone different now.

Thanks.

Jennie

Maybe you could try to repost the thread with a new title, something like "Ocean/Tahititian Princess Captain and Officers" that will grab someone's attention that could help. Current thread may look too much like a roll call in the wrong spot. I imagine Colo Cruiser, Toto, etc....or people like that who are "in the know" will know, or know who to contact to find out. Good luck!

Maybe you could try to repost the thread with a new title, something like "Ocean/Tahititian Princess Captain and Officers" that will grab someone's attention that could help. Current thread may look too much like a roll call in the wrong spot. I imagine Colo Cruiser, Toto, etc....or people like that who are "in the know" will know, or know who to contact to find out. Good luck!

Think they are looking for the ship rep to set up the meet and greet.

I will look for it. I know alot of the names have moved around and changed from the original list.

Hey Jennie

we are heading down under for 99% sure next January. I hope our paths can finally cross!

JC

JC,

I do hope you finally get down here. It has been a long time since we first met on C.C. I think it was back in 2006 when we were planning our South American cruise.

Jennie

Cola Cruiser,

Yes, that is correct. I am wanting the rep at Princess who organizes the Meet and Greet. I thought I wrote the question quite plainly but obviously my Australian English is too complicated.

Jennie

I understood! Maybe because I lived there for 4 years? :eek:

Cola Cruiser,

Yes, that is correct. I am wanting the rep at Princess who organizes the Meet and Greet. I thought I wrote the question quite plainly but obviously my Australian English is too complicated.

Jennie

I completely understood what you were looking for; hope I didn't offend you, I was trying to help. :) I just thought you might not be getting responses to your question if people mistakenly thought the thread title was for a roll call.

JC,

I do hope you finally get down here. It has been a long time since we first met on C.C. I think it was back in 2006 when we were planning our South American cruise.

Jennie

2005! We will be on the Diamond Princess and it is our first Princess cruise. Time flies.

jc

Archived