A Carnival Cruise without the neon?

cdnliving

Hello fellow cruisers. We are considering a last minute family cruise and were wondering about Carnival, as we like the itinerary. We have sailed Disney, RC and Princess in the past and enjoy their classic decor. It appears that the Carnival ships have a more funky, neon-esque decorating style. Are there any Carnival ships that are more classically styled/decorated? Thanks

I have been on all but two (Destiny and Dream) Destiny class and larger (post panamax) ships. The one ship where the designer was on some sort of hallucanogenic drugs was the Valor. It is too overblown American in design and decor. I loved the Liberty. The Conquest atrium mural captured me and I stared at that mural everyday for a fair amount of time to take it all in. The Splendor is very nice and yes, it has a fair amount of ink, but it works! I was rudely booted off the Glory three weeks ago and that ship to me was very understated.

You can check out the decor of the ships on the websites virtual tour. Now, if you want to pick a itinerary that is amazing, pick one that goes to Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay private island....

Hello fellow cruisers. We are considering a last minute family cruise and were wondering about Carnival, as we like the itinerary. We have sailed Disney, RC and Princess in the past and enjoy their classic decor. It appears that the Carnival ships have a more funky, neon-esque decorating style. Are there any Carnival ships that are more classically styled/decorated? Thanks

The Dream...

Take a look at my pictures...

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff313/mach_man/Dream/

:)

I have been on all but two (Destiny and Dream) Destiny class and larger (post panamax) ships. The one ship where the designer was on some sort of hallucanogenic drugs was the Valor. It is too overblown American in design and decor. I loved the Liberty. The Conquest atrium mural captured me and I stared at that mural everyday for a fair amount of time to take it all in. The Splendor is very nice and yes, it has a fair amount of ink, but it works! I was rudely booted off the Glory three weeks ago and that ship to me was very understated.

You can check out the decor of the ships on the websites virtual tour. Now, if you want to pick a itinerary that is amazing, pick one that goes to Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay private island....

Don't mean to get off topic but I just have to ask. Everytime I see a post from you I keep wondering who that cute little girl is (your avatar). Who is she?

IMHO Carnival is so much more fun my family (wife andd 2 daughters )went on a rc cruise acouple of years ago and were not half as happy as we have been on Carnival the decor has very little to do with my decision to cruise with a particular cruise line I want to relax have a good time and be at peace

Archived