doing laundry on ship

SheriAZ

No WAY will I do laundry. I'm on VACATION. I do send out clothes to be washed, if necessary...and have, on occasion, rinsed off something that I've spilled food on, or a set of undies in an emergency. Otherwise, if I haven't packed enough clothes, then I pay to let the ship do it. It comes out to maybe 3 drinks worth in cost...and way worth it.

Is the "fill a bag for $15" deal something Carnival does on each cruise? We will be gone a few days longer than the cruise. I'm a heavy sweater and almost ALWAYS get food on my clothes when I eat :o so we're packing for 5 days plus what we wear to fly down etc. Otherwise we'll do the laundry one night after dinner.

I have seen the $15 bags on the Valor and the Victory so I would say it is on all Carnival ships. If you roll up clothes really tight, you can fit alot in the bag. Everything came back folded in squares, nothing on hangers. I was pleased with the service.

I'm one of the "never again" people. I'll either bring enough to last or I'll pay for the ship's laundry. It's just no fun spending any cruise time doing laundry.

Archived