grocery stores in fort lauderdale

ckr31

The Publex market is off 17th Street behind the Embassy Suites and there is an excellent Liquor Store across the Street from the Embassy Suites in the front on the other side of 17th Street.

We stop at both before taking a cruise out of Ft Lauderdale.

You do need a taxi to get to them.

We generally go before we board, carry on whatever we bought in our carryon.

I think you are staying at the Gallery One Double Tree on E. Sunrise Blvd? There are no grocery stores by the hotel, but there is a CVS across the street. The #40 bus goes directly from the hotel to SE 17th St where there is a Publix and Winn Dixie.

I think you are staying at the Gallery One Double Tree on E. Sunrise Blvd? There are no grocery stores by the hotel, but there is a CVS across the street. The #40 bus goes directly from the hotel to SE 17th St where there is a Publix and Winn Dixie.

There is a Publix much closer to this hotel than the one on 17th St. There is a Publix on Sunrise Blvd less than 1 mile west of Gallery One. There is also Crown Wine and Liquors across the street from this Publix, and they also have a nice selection of wines. The #36 bus travels east/west on Su nrise Blvd. www.broward.org/bct But, if it were me, I'd just take a cab there rather than wait for buses.

• 1 month later...

Archived