Experiences with C&A Platinum Benefits

kicker

Our next cruise will be our 2nd with Platinum level benefits, last was an OV cabin on Grandeur OTS; when we got to the port the terminal was already empty and we breezed through with no waiting. This cruise we booked 2 balcony cabins; I've talked to RCCL 3 times and we don't qualify for the $100 balcony discount (9 day'er) because we bought at a special sale (balcony cabin for OV price - great deal in itself, so I'm not complaining).

The other main benefits seem to be a Welcome Back party, and also Priority Check-In. Has anyone experienced anything special about checking in as a Platinum member? We're cruising out of Norfolk. Do they have a special waiting area for Platinums? No big deal, just wondering. All responses will be appreciated.

Your Platinum benefits should also include robes in your cabin, and an invitation to the P/D/D+ event.

I'm not sure about your priority check-in benefit. This seems to vary by port, and I've never cruised out of Norfolk.

I've never used Norfolk either but every port in Florida and San Juan has had priority check in that we've seen. You basically are allowed to go to a separate line to wait to check in. Not as many people in line (usually) so it goes faster and you're onboard quicker. Nothing else special about priority boarding.

Archived