Total ban on smoking? Yes or no

patned

TOTAL SMOKING BAN  

847 members have voted

1. 1. TOTAL SMOKING BAN

• YES
    • NO
    • ONLY IN PUBLIC AREAS

LOL If we had to man the lifebots for real i think there would be quite a few people needing a smoke including non smokers:rolleyes:

LOL,

reminds me again of that crazy lady on my last cruise, when there was a fire alarm one afternoon and the crew (not the passengers !!!) where called to muster.

Talking to this lady later on she stated how she and her husband emptied the safe, grabbed their life vests and got out on the balcony (Deck 11) considering how to jump and swim over to get ashore.

I was in disbelieve and had a hard time to not laugh but simply state for heavens sake WHY???:eek:

To all those not being there, we were still tied securly to the pier and all she needed to do to escape was walking across to port side, a few decks down and leave the ship over the gangway;):D

Personally, I would like to see smoke free ships, but I don't think the market would support it. Both Carnival and RCL are mainstream cruise lines, that tend to attract the demographic that is more likely to smoke.

It might work on a higher end cruise line, where the demographics skew differently, but as long as they are going after the bargain crowd, I think we're going to have to put up with smokers on board.

NO

WHAT A STUPID QUESTION NON SMOKING SHIPS GOOD LUCK WHAT A SAD BORING CRUISE THAT WOULD BE :mad: I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A NON SMOKING LIFEBOAT SO WE COULD LAUNCH THE ANTI SMOKING BRIGADE IN THE MID ATLANTIC:rolleyes:

Well, I'm a non smoker and believe it or not I'm neither sad or boring! However, my answer is the same as yours it's a ....

No!

As much as I dislike the stench, stench, stench of cigarette and cigar smoke I would vote "NO" to a total ban on smoking on a ship. As long as there are areas where I can enjoy myself without the stench of cigarette and cigar smoke I am happy. I am so appreciative of the thread that inspired me to book two Celebrity cruises because of the ban on smoking on their balconies. I don't feel like I've left the company because the $ eventually goes into the same mother organization...and besides, RCCL diamond = Celebrity Elite. Thank you mother company.:) (I don't mind being corrected if my $ reasoning is wrong).

NO

WHAT A STUPID QUESTION NON SMOKING SHIPS GOOD LUCK WHAT A SAD BORING CRUISE THAT WOULD BE :mad: I THINK THERE SHOULD BE A NON SMOKING LIFEBOAT SO WE COULD LAUNCH THE ANTI SMOKING BRIGADE IN THE MID ATLANTIC:rolleyes:

Actually smokers are bigger bores than non-smokers:D

:cj

Archived